Virtual Bodybuilder

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Easto

Virtual Bodybuilder

Someone posted this on another site and I'm sure someone here has some time to waste

Virtual Bodybuilder

The Virtual Bodybuilder game is based upon a points system - each week you have a number of points you can spend on all the different options available to you such as diet, gyms, supplements, trainers etc. with the aim of making your Virtual Bodybuilder as big as possible so that you can enter him into compeitions against other Virtual Bodybuilders.

Your Virtual Bodybuilder gain points through earning them in his job, winning them in competitions and through our refer-a-friend system. This is a vital system to use if you wish to make your Virtual Bodybuilder as competitive as possible.
  • urafreak

cool! i'll check it out.

Comment

• Ligirl

I have more time than money!

Comment

• Easto

There are a lot of cool features that I didn't even see at first. You get to pick different supplements, roids, gyms, jobs, etc.

One day i am going to be a drug dealer, high risk, but I can earn lots of points!!

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

Cool
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Easto

Originally posted by liftsiron
            Cool
            Another victim

Comment

• urafreak

what age did you guys start yours at?

Comment

• urafreak

you should have referred me easto! gets you some extra points....

Comment

• DblDmnGd38

I'll check it out.

Comment

• Easto

Okay, I want to see some more of you guys sing up. I think it would be fun if we could get the majority of the board playing. Then, when I win I will have more people to laught at (I'm joking).

Sing up guys this is pretty cool. You can pick your own supplements, steroids, gym, job, training, mentors, etc.

Comment

• urafreak

very fun!

Comment

Working...