• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • willi
    Banned
    • Nov 2012

Pre-workout hits

Have recently been put onto some "pre-workout amplifier"
    Don't recall in 16 years of lifting using anything of this nature except Hydroxycut before Ephedrine got canned.
    Tried C4 Extreme and then was told Hyde is a step up. Man these kick my ass! I like them!
    Dont know that much about them except what Im learning now.
    What do you all know?
  • Number-LL
    Vet
    • Jan 2012

That is a big dose of caffeine. I believe that Dimethyl stuff is the same that some people call legal crack. I from time to time take ephedrine, caffeine, and yohimbe. I don't know if I would take it pre-workout because it gets you a little shaky and I would probably get nauseous. I could probably handle it but throw in some clen and I can't take all that before a workout. Pre-workout I stick with 200mg of caffeine, BCAA. and creatine. I leave the ECY for other times of the day if needed.

If you can to tolerate it, that stuff should get you going. Let us know if you try it.
    I don't chase boys, I pass them! - My Daughter

The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. - Marcus Aurelius

Unrequited thoughts will remain unless action separates itself from dreams and the ambition becomes sufficient to advance toward a set goal.

Comment

• Anton

I agree with Number basically the amount you take of these type of things that should be moderated because that isn't really necessary.And this question of yours actually helped me in getting an appropriate answer on it thank you both.

Comment

• Number-LL
        Vet
        • Jan 2012

I have been trying out the new Fast Fuel by RSP. I like it. It has your normal stimulants plus creatine and BCAAs. I have had to bump it up to 1-1/2 scoops after the first couple of times but it gets me going just the right amount.

Premium Nutritional Supplements That Inspire Customers To Live Healthy, Active Lifestyles And Achieve Their Fitness Goals.
        I don't chase boys, I pass them! - My Daughter

The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. - Marcus Aurelius

Unrequited thoughts will remain unless action separates itself from dreams and the ambition becomes sufficient to advance toward a set goal.

Comment

• willi
          Banned
          • Nov 2012

That sounds great! You seem to be doing very well. Very well indeed!

Comment

Working...