X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Number-LL
    Vet
    • Jan 2012

B-12 Purity Test

I found out there was a recent law passed in 4 states that a compounded injectable has to be sent to a testing lab and checked before it can to shipped to the customer.

I have been getting Methyl B-12 Rx from my doctor for years and found this out when I tried to get a refill. It was delayed because they just made a new batch and had to wait for the test results.
    Attached Files
    I don't chase boys, I pass them! - My Daughter

The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. - Marcus Aurelius

Unrequited thoughts will remain unless action separates itself from dreams and the ambition becomes sufficient to advance toward a set goal.
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Probably because of the deaths and illness caused by that cortiosteroid injection compounded in MA.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Number-LL
      Vet
      • Jan 2012

^^^Probably right. I'm not in MA but get the hassle anyway.
      I don't chase boys, I pass them! - My Daughter

The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. - Marcus Aurelius

Unrequited thoughts will remain unless action separates itself from dreams and the ambition becomes sufficient to advance toward a set goal.

Comment

• reps
        Vet
        • Oct 2007

Originally posted by liftsiron
        Probably because of the deaths and illness caused by that cortiosteroid injection compounded in MA.
        that was all over the news up here and to top it off there was a guy in a hospital who was shooting pain meds who had hep c and filling them back up with water un believeable cant even go to the hospital and not worry about shit

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Number-LL
          ^^^Probably right. I'm not in MA but get the hassle anyway.
          It was nationwide!
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

Working...