• house1

my kids took a couple pics of me

Attached Files
  • house1

Attached Files

Comment

• Easto

Looking large house!

You have some serious stretch marks going on, nice!!!

I have a question for you, big guy. How many calories a day do you eat when bulking? Do you eat clean when bulking? How's the homebrew treating you?

Comment

• house1

home brew is good bro-- i will be trying that solution out sunday-- will let you know if the injects are painless as they claim!

easto, i could not tell you how many calories i take in ed -- no clue-- i eat pretty clean most of the time-- but will sit down and eat a whole cake once in a while lol--

i have girlscout cookies waiting for me right now -- going to eat like a pig the next 2 days--
        i am going to start my diet monday--i have been cutting my carbs during the week for a bit now-- eating alot of carbs on the weekends though--

i made a promise to my wife that i would make an honest effort at a show-- so time to stop fucking around--

i will be eating very clean and playing with carbs to see how my body reacts--

my biggest problem is my fucking handles -- have a feeling i have to drop alot of weight to get rid of them--

how is your training bro---hows your shoulder??

Comment

• rado

You B I G fucking kid you

You do look like your not tanned

Comment

• house1

You do look like your not tanned
            i am going to surprise you one of these days

Comment

• Easto

Originally posted by house1

how is your training bro---hows your shoulder??
              The workouts have been going well. I took this week off because I am back home for spring break and I don't have access to a gym right now. I'm bored not being able to hit the weights, but in the long run it is giving my body lots of time to recover/grow and Sunday night I'll be back hitting the weights hard. I can alreasy heard the squat rack calling my name. I'm up 16 lbs on this cycle, with NO FAT GAIN! I am pretty happy about that. It is always nice to gain 16 lbs and find that I need to add an extra hole in my belt because it is too big

The shoulder is doing okay. I've been dealing with it for WAY TOO LONG though. I had an MRI Jan5th and I have still not heard back for the surgeon yet. His partner died in a place crash in February, so he's been pretty busy trying to take on some of his clients as well his own.

All I can say is "Thank you deca"!!!!! Ever since I started this deca, but shoulder is feeling about 75%, which is great. I can do inclines again and also smith machine military presses. Granted I need to do a pretty big warmup, but as long as I keep the weight reasonable and focus on form, my shoulder has been hold on.

All in all, I'm pretty happy with the way everything is going right now. I also hope to compete once I get this shoulder problem out of the way.

Comment

• liftsiron
                Administrator
                • Nov 2003

Looking bid House
                ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Ligirl

Looking My-T Fine house!

Comment

• DblDmnGd38

Huge! That's all I can say

Comment

• ArnoldPumps

Holy Lord you are thick as hell!!!! no wonder why your name is house. lookin large and in charge bro. keep up the good work. sweet tatts also

Comment

• Motownmuscle

Looking huge House, I thought I would come over hear and whats up. I haven't been on here in a while.

Comment

• house1

whats up motownmuscle -- good of you too stop by brother

Comment

• MentalMike
                            VET
                            • Mar 2004

lookin bigger everyday house
                            ADMINISTRATOR@

MOD@
                            www.Xtrememass.com
                            www.AnaSci.net
                            www.AtomicalMuscle.com
                            Here

Comment