Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Glycomann
    • Apr 2024

GH versus peptides

I've done a good 600 iu or more of GH and 100 vial of GHRP-2 and various amounts of most of the other peptides available save for a few of the newer stuff. I think I've come to a few realizations.

GH is loaded with side effects even when the stuff tests really good. Once I get into a few or more iu/d I get CPS and big hands. Hard to grip. Then there is water retention. Some guys seem to get use to it but a lot of guys seem to complain a lot about the sides or even brag about the sides like they are a good thing. Now I do get stronger on GH and it deos seem to make steroids work better but I really don't care for the tendency to bloat and lose functino in my hands.

Now GHRP-2 on the other hand there are no sides to speak of. It makes steroids work better and the most sides I have gotten was crackley wrists and if I sit around and inject it all day I might hols a little water for 2 days. Comparing old pictures of my face to new with 5 years apart I look to have gotten younger according to my wife and that is from the GHRP-2 after 2+ years of use without any GH at all.

Now I recently used them both together and they seem to magnify each other. I got a lot fuller and got some growth. 300 mcg/d of GHRP-2 and 2 iu/d of GH a day feels like about 5 iu GH/d to me only the sides are not as bad. Dose the GHRP-2 morning and GH at night. Doing them together the first month goves me headaches. Aftger that i can dose the GHRP morning and night and the night dose with the GH. To me that seems to be a pretty good trade off.

Also I have experimented with alternating the two. So, one day GHRP-2 only morning and night and the next day add in the GH at the nightly dose.

Now if you can get good lr3 adding in 50 mcg of it daily to the GHRP-2 or a protocol with GHRP-2 and GH might be a good combination. I have played with it a bit and what I see is better nutrient partitioning that is a little better than the peptide or GH alone.

So benefits and sides from GH I have seen

AAS work better
    better sleep
    better nutrient partitioning
    antiaging.?. not really seen

sides
    CPS
    water retention
    sleepy/lethargy

GHRP-2
    AAS work better
    better sleep
    better nutrient partitioning
    antiaging

sides
    crackly wrists on high dose

Bottom line,

1. I think GHRP-2 is better overall but GH probably stronger. Mixing the two probably can get more bang for the buck and reduce sides. I think they are synergistic. 300 cmg GHRP-2 a day split is probably like 2 iu/d-ish. 2 iu/d GH + 300 mcg/d GHRP-2 = about 5 iu/d GH with less sides.

2. I think people confuse GH side effects with positive effects. I think this is backwards logic. Side effects mean the body is not liking what you are going.

3. IGF-1 lr3 that is good is hard to find but it works synergistically with GH and GHRP-2.
    Last edited by Guest; 03-12-2014, 02:59 PM.
  • Glycomann

I would say that a good GH/GHRP-2 protocol could make your 500 mg/w cycle feel like 800-1000 mg/w only with the sides of 500 mg/w.
    Last edited by Guest; 03-13-2014, 06:28 AM.

Comment

• 1bigun11

My experience is very similar to yours glycomann, including with IGF-LR3. I do find that I get a boost from the GHRP-2 by adding CJC 1295 to the mix as well.

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by 1bigun11
        My experience is very similar to yours glycomann, including with IGF-LR3. I do find that I get a boost from the GHRP-2 by adding CJC 1295 to the mix as well.
        I did well with the CJC1295 DAC but not the fast acting GHRHs. Good to know someone else is seeing what I have. Starting to like the protein hormones and peptides better than AAS now but the AAS are still necessary. I've got a GH/GHRP-2/IGF-1 lr3 protocol going at the moment with just a little anabolic and it's all working pretty well for what I am looking for. Feels good. Feels healthy. Feels strong and tight and no sides.

Comment

• bufbiker

Sorry Glyco. Didn't edit anything, just fat fingers on phone.
          The ghrp2 makes me ectremely drowsy, so much so I'm concerned about getting hurt at work.
          It doesn't make you lethargic and sleepy?

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by bufbiker
            The ghrp2 makes me ectremely drowsy, so much so I'm concerned about getting hurt at work.
            It did at first but that stops at least for me. How much are you using? I'm good up to 300 mcg a shot a couple times a day. IGF-1 lr3 makes me sleepy like you say for GHRP-2. GH too.

You might try adjusting some other things like how much caffeine yuo use. I can get over done with coffee and basically could drink 4 gallons and fall asleep. Sometimes I have to switch to decaf for a while to let things go back to a better place and then limit use to like 2 mugs a day. Another thing that fuggs me up is sleep. Pretty often I get into a cycle where I am so busy 3-4 hours a night is where it's at. When i can I catch up on the week end and get back to normal cycle 6-8 hours a night when I can. Simple Simon stuff i know but we all tend to think we are immortal and don't get the simple stuff sometimes.

Another thing is you might try dropping to 100 mcg a dose only 2x a day for a while and see if your sleepy changes. Also, I remember you saying you have some sleep apnea. There is probably the big one. What is causing it is another thing. From what I can remember seems to me like you have dropped a bunch of weight, dropped your AAS quite a bit and overall seem happy with some improvements in your body and health. I'm thinking you are on a good tract. Just maybe get agressive on the sleep apnea and you could see another huge improvement.

I know a guy that was National champ swimmer. Still swam nationals masters divisions and developed sleep apnea. He started really going downhill til he figures out he had it. He got one of those CPAP machines and he started looking way better and won masters nationals the next year.

Comment

• 1bigun11

Originally posted by bufbiker
              I get sleepy from it too. Bad. I didnt get as sleepy off the ghrp 6, but was much hungrier on it.

Comment

• MR. BMJ
                • Apr 2006

I ran GHRP2 for 2 months by itself (Beginning of Dec to beginning of Feb) at 100mcg in the morning and 200mcg at night. No real sides to speak of. I felt good on it, but nothing drastic either way. It did make me feel hypo the very first time I took it with a 200mcg dose. I was sick on and off during those 2 months, so it kind of skewed things some. No difference in sleepiness either.

At the beginning of Feb, i've also started using CJC1295 no DAC with it, and I can tell a huge difference from just taking the ghrp alone. I am using 100mcg in the morning and 200mcg at night like the ghrp2. It feels like I am on a low dose of HGH, in that I got sluggish a lot throughout the day at first, slightly more water retention (shoes fit tighter), and my muscles look fuller and better....it's still too early on any bodyfat changes. Over the past 2-3 weeks, about 30 minutes after each inject, I get very hungry as well now too.

That's pretty much where I am at right now....gonna try to continue this long-term, especially since money is tight right now (cheaper than HGH).

At some point, I do want to add back in a low doseage of HGH with the peps, and see how that works together.....so the write-up above is great to read!

I have been off AAS since the end of September of 2013, and I am holding 275-280# easily still. I think once I add it back in, I am gonna easily get over 300#....not even trying....though I guess i'll see once I do get back on. I've lost some muscle and strength, but BF can stay under control as long as I keep food intake under control....i'd say i'd 15% right now.
                Last edited by MR. BMJ; 03-13-2014, 03:08 PM.

Comment

• Shovel
                  VET
                  • Jul 2011

Never used em together (gh and the other peps) used the peps in combos but never that long really. Found Ipamorelin and mod grf1 had no sides at all for me and 2 & 6 I'd bloat but it could've been that they made me more hungry or I had a bad heart too lol.

I might see if she'd be willing to add Ipamorelin in the am and the gh in pm. I'll see how that goes. She just wants to fight the age clock and keep her physique as is forever
                  Semper Fi

Comment

• Glycomann

GHRP-6 made me bloaty and fat too. does not work well for me. GHRP-2 is different.

Damn BMJ 280?? At 230 I am uncomfortable.
                    Last edited by Guest; 03-13-2014, 08:52 PM.

Comment

• Glycomann

Yeah it gets expensive by the time you get your favorite bolics, peptides, GH and ancillaries. Me, I get by with less so I make out OK. But I take breaks and try not to abuse so my body stays pretty responsive. As far as the peps and GH, what I do is try to put some cash aside here and there over the year and buy in bulk when I can. To do the bits I sort of described in the original post pretty much over a year takes 300 iu GH, 25 vials of GHRP-2 and 4-6 vials of IGF-1 lr3. That is an expense but compared to a year of GH at 5 iu 5/7 days it's probably not near as expensive. A quick calculation says it's about 2/3 the cost and less side effects... that is if it works for you.

Add in some mild AAS like test, Primo, Mast, Var, Proviron, a little clomid, hCG, and some exemastane and you are set.

Comment

• IBBAdmin
                        VET
                        • Jun 2012

good read Gly.... Interesting

Comment

• A.B
                          VET
                          • Jun 2004

I have had a great run with peptides, primarily ghrps and grf. Too much fake gh floating around Canada I dont even want to risk it.

The peptides though really opened my eyes a few years a go. Was suffering from a shoulder injury and physio, nothing was helping. A few weeks on ghrps and grf I was healed and lifting heavy again. Was blown away by the recovery of these peptides.

I do get bloated on them, plus my gut sticks out from all the increases appetite. But I'm close to saying it's better to go the peptide route then gh here in canada

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by A.B
                            I have had a great run with peptides, primarily ghrps and grf. Too much fake gh floating around Canada I dont even want to risk it.

The peptides though really opened my eyes a few years a go. Was suffering from a shoulder injury and physio, nothing was helping. A few weeks on ghrps and grf I was healed and lifting heavy again. Was blown away by the recovery of these peptides.

I do get bloated on them, plus my gut sticks out from all the increases appetite. But I'm close to saying it's better to go the peptide route then gh here in canada
                            Yeah I have read that GHRP is antiinflammatory. I think they might help the healing process too. Seem to help my arthritis whereas GH seems to hurt it

Comment

• Darkness
                              • Apr 2011

Great thread guys.

I've had good GH. I adore the way it makes me look. Very full all day like I just trained As long as I'm feeding lots of good carbs. Ive taken up to 6iu ed and xont seem to get the sides others often describe. I've never used GHRP2. It's prolly something I may consider.

I also used GHRP6 and it was terrible for me personally. I got fat and looked like shit. Panic hypoglycemia on every single dose. Wouldn't touch it again.

Comment

Working...