Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • razrblack

first question

ok well my first question is:
    i just got my clen from ************, and was wondering what to expect. i have read that its half life is 42 hrs roundabout, and that it can raise your metabolism by up to 15%. let me hear eveyone" experience with clen.
    thanks bros!
    just finished first cycle of deca and sus, and done with the nolva now. im sure ill lose some but i need to get rid of this water weight from the gear, and the 4500 calories a day.
    later bros!
  • Easto

I have tested out LR's Liquid Clen for a few days and I liked it. I took 1/2CC for a couple days as soon as I woke up. The next day I decided to take 1CC right before I fell asleep. This was ALOT better!!! You get all the benefits of clen, but you are sleeping when you should be feeling the sides!!! I never had a problem with sleeping either.

How are you planning on running it?

Comment

• Easto

You might want to read through this as well.

http://www.premiermuscle.com/index.php?sh...opic=35&hl=clen

Comment

• razrblack

looking at starting with half a cc and building up through first week. hope to have kinks worked out by middle of second week. gonna run twks on 2 wks off. should i run eca stack on the two off or something else?
        didnt know if i should put where i got it, but great because i got mine from liquidresearch as well. hwo long have you ran it, and are the benefits good?

Comment

• Easto

I only did a test run for a couple days to see how it made me feel. I am saving the rest for when I am cutting.

If you read that article I posted, it should answer most of your questions!

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

Bro to tell you the truth off of the clen by reyero..sp? oxyflux at relatively low dosage I felt absolutely nothing. I believe ill be one who'll have to start at 60mg and go up to 140mg to get results from clen. Then again im 284 pounds lol

Comment

• Easto

I hear PeruTech Clen is awesome. Needsize from Steroidology is on it, and he said it is some pretty potent stuff. I'll see if I can find his post about it.

Here you go: http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthre...&highlight=clen

Comment

• rado

<!--QuoteBegin-razrblack+Jul 8 2003, 10:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (razrblack @ Jul 8 2003, 10:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> ok well my first question is:
                i just got my clen from ************, and was wondering what to expect. i have read that its half life is 42 hrs roundabout, and that it can raise your metabolism by up to 15%. let me hear eveyone" experience with clen.
                thanks bros&#33;
                just finished first cycle of deca and sus, and done with the nolva now. im sure ill lose some but i need to get rid of this water weight from the gear, and the 4500 calories a day.
                later bros&#33; [/b][/quote]
                this is something I posted at FG sometime ago:

The past few days I’ve been researching some stuff on clen. What I’ve found out is pretty interesting, so I’ve decided to share it with the board. Clen does work effectively as fat burner; it does this by a slight increase in the body temperature. With each degree that the temperature in your body is raised, you will burn an approximately an extra 5% of maintenance calories. This makes it effective as a fat burner. Your body will fight this by cutting down on the amount of active thyroid in the body as well as through beta-receptor down regulation, which explains why you only have a limited effective period to take clen. I would like to dispose another myth. This involves the 2 on 2 off cycling theory that I believe was originated by Bill Philips in the Anabolic Reference Guide. The 2 on 2 off theory will simply NOT work because of the half life of clen. This 2 on 2 off was only a THEORY, not by a Dr. or a scientist, & not based on specific knowledge either, but simply by imitation from other drugs with shorter half lives. Clen has been reported as having a half life of about 2 days, well that’s not true at all for the reason being that it has biphasic elimination, with the half life of the rapid phase being about 10 hours, and the slower phase being several days. Supposedly, this is one of the reasons the FDA never approved clen as an anti-asthmatic drug…the FDA frowns on drugs with long half-lives if drugs with more normal half-lives are available. So with the 2 on 2 off you never have enough time to get enough clen out of your system for this theory to be reasonable? A more reasonable approach would be the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, but then you have to worry about the “crash”. So what would be best? One week on one week off. If you try the 2 week on 2 week off, get you some ECA for the post recovery. With all this said and done, I hope I’ve cleared some things up on this clen usage. I researched for about 4 hours on this subject, so please take this note with heart, thank you ALL.

Comment

• razrblack

so the best way to use it would be one week on and one week off, with no eca or similar over-the-counter stack while off? i think this is what i athered from your post, just wanting to clarify. great info as well.

Comment

• Easto

What is most recommended is 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off. On the off weeks, take ECA or NYC.

Comment

• razrblack

ok after rereadig his post, i see that now. sometimes it takes me a little longer than most to realize things. LOL&#33; thanks easto and rado

Comment

• razrblack

i meant rereading*

Comment

Working...