X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phfreak
    Vet
    • Sep 2013

Thinking about trying peptides

Im 27 and am thinking about running some ghrp and ghrh twice a day. At my age am I likely to see much of a benefit at 100mcgs twice a day,
  • bufbiker

Go with ghrp2 and I would add some cjc1295 with DAC. Each at 100mcg. The ghrp two times a day the cjc twice a week should be good.

Comment

• basskiller
      Administrator
      • Aug 2003

Here is the one I used with pretty good success

100mcg of*CJC-1295*+ 100-200 mcg*GHRP-6*three times a day
      First..once in the morning on an empty stomach

Second..25 minutes before eating in the afternoon - PWO

Third..finally just before bed

5mg*ghrp-6*vial reconstitute with 2.5mls of bac water = 2000mcgs per ml = each 10mark on the slin pin = 200mcgs*

2mg*CJC-1295*vial reconstitute with 2mls of bac water = 2000mcgs per ml = each 10mark on the slin pin = 100mcgs
      Owner of
      Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
      basskilleronline.com

Comment

• Phfreak
        Vet
        • Sep 2013

Thanks for the info guys. Also should peptides be cycled on and off or can I just run them for however long I have the money for it?

Comment

• Shinobi
          Vet
          • Mar 2010

Originally posted by basskiller

100mcg of*CJC-1295*+ 100-200 mcg*GHRP-6*three times a day.in the morning on an empty stomach 25 minutes before eating in the afternoon - PWO
          finally just before bed

5mg*ghrp-6*vial reconstitute with 2.5mls of bac water = 2000mcgs per ml = each 10mark on the slin pin = 200mcgs*

2mg*CJC-1295*vial reconstitute with 2mls of bac water = 2000mcgs per ml = each 10mark on the slin pin = 100mcgs
          Bass, how long did you cycle last?

And asking the same Phfreak question: "should peptides be cycled on and off or can I just run them for however long I have the money for it?"

Comment

• bufbiker

No need to cycle. Your body will tell you if or when it needs a break.

Comment

• A.B
              VET
              • Jun 2004

I had the same protocol to bass and I had great results. I had shoulder injuries at the time of taking peptides, and nothing was helping, no physio, rehab, massage. I recovered very quickly when I started peptides.

Comment

• Shinobi
                Vet
                • Mar 2010

Where did you guys buy the peptides?

Comment

• Glycomann

Notice that a lot of the men that have success with these things are older. Bass, Buff and I use these with success adn we are all over 40. Me and Buff are over 50. They work like GH for us in a lot of ways probably because of our age and shifted endocrine systems. I think Bass is a little younger although I have seen pics of him looking very 80s-ish. Anyhow some younger guys seem to do pretty good with them too but I think these things come into their own in the geriatric ward where you might see a guy like Buff get out of his wheel chair and squat 585 for 10 reps.

It takes some semi-careful experimentation. You ahve to plan your meals around the injections to let the pituitary do it's thing without the insulin and somatostatin spikes that shut 90% of the response off if you eat too early. For me the best combo is CJC1295 DAC and GHRP-2. Add in and out IGF-1 lr3 when you can get it where it's decent. The whole cocktail with a test base and a bit of anabolic really is pretty damn transformative for me. I CAN EAT COOKIES AND LEAN OUT. NOTHING BEATS LEANING OUT WITH COOKIES Of course the rest of my diet is pretty damn clean but as you get older cookies are instantly converted to fat and bloat, roughly 1/2 lb of bloat and fat per cookie. With the protocol somehow it turns into glycogen storage and more strength under the squat rack.

Comment

• Shovel
                    VET
                    • Jul 2011

^^^ I think you're on to something Gman. Prolly why I didn't git much out of peps.
                    80ish lol
                    Semper Fi

Comment

• Elvia1023

CJC-1295 with DAC at 2mg per week (1mg Tues and Fri for example).

GHRP-2 at 100mcg 3 times daily ensuring at least 3 hours between injection.

Can't go wrong with that. Get fat loss, recovery, pumps, sleep, fullness etc.

My fav GHRP is Ipamorelin and that combined with CJC-DAC great too. But for price and effectiveness you can't really beat GHRP-2.

Comment

• Shinobi
                        Vet
                        • Mar 2010

100mcg of*CJC-1295*+ 100-200 mcg*GHRP-6*three times a day.in the morning on an empty stomach 25 minutes before eating in the afternoon - PWO
                        finally just before bed

Bass, the CJC-1295 you inject per day or per week? Which part of the day should be injected? THANKS!!!

Comment

• basskiller
                          Administrator
                          • Aug 2003

Shinobi, both were taken 3x a day. Now the cjc was without dac. Ghrp-2 can be subbed in for the ghrp-6.

Glyco, I'm also in my 50's
                          Owner of
                          Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
                          basskilleronline.com

Comment

• bufbiker

Bunch of old farts around here.

Comment

• Shinobi
                              Vet
                              • Mar 2010

Shinobi, both were taken 3x a day. Now the cjc was without dac. Ghrp-2 can be subbed in for the ghrp-6.

Glyco, I'm also in my 50's
                              Bass, thanks for the answers :-) Ok so Im going to take both 3x daily. Which part of the day and dosagem for CJC and GHRP6? THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...