X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bad-kitty

Red Star of China Primo

Anyone use this?

http://www.bodybuilding4life.com/forum/sho...=&threadid=1843

Lab test came back very bad with nothing detected.
  • Easto

The only way I would take Primo these days is if I made my own. There are too many fakes out there, you just don't know what you will be getting.

Bump for more info

Comment

• Easto

This was posted by Red Star over on another board:

Just wanted to chime in real quick (this is costing me a fortune and the line is slow), dialing back to the states to use a proxy server costs big bucks)...one of our clients had our PrimoMAX tested and the test came back that it contained no steroids (which would mean that it contained no methenolone enanthate obviously). I just want to be upfront and above the boards about this entire thing even though this client has not made his lab test public yet. The lab he used, which I will not name but it is a lab ANYONE CAN USE, ran the assay. This same company ran an assay on our Dry Sustanon awhile back and also said, "obviously contains no steroids".

We're going to resolve this when Butters and I return to the states. But in case there is the usual "speculation" and rumor mongering going on before we can check the boards, I did want to take a moment to post to let you guys know that we are on it and that we're going to post the mass specs done on ALL our prods when we get back to the states.

I don't know why this certain lab (IP has had issues with them in the past also) can't find any steroids in our PrimoMAX or Sustanon Dry products but I'm willing to bet that anyone who has tried either of them and posts on this board can attest that they clearly have steroids in them and work quite well and are labelled correctly.

Phil

Comment

• JohnnyB
        vet
        • Jul 2003

This ought to bring some drama for the next couple of weeks

JohnnyB

Comment

• daem

i remember reading that article in MD about how exciting the new red star products look...i will dig around for it.

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

MegaDrama here. Im anxiously awaiting the outcome. Speculation like this drove me to switch to RT labs gear which has been a blessing

Comment

• Easto

This was posted by Billy_Bathgate

IF you think the test is fake call it your self. Phone number for SRCS: (801) 277-8228

Just say that you are calling for the results of hbomb's red star primo report. He is the member who had them tested and he has also authorized for SRCS to release information on it.

WilliamWallace had nothing to do with any of this. He just posted the lab report.

Comment

• Easto

From Hbomb (the guy who had the gear tested)

I did not want to get ivolved in this bc i have enough bullshit going on in my life right now, i don't need any more in my internet life. but at this point i have no chioce now.

the lab test was done and the orig reason bc 4 females (very hot btw) were using the primo and wanted an exact dose. not bc we didn't trust red star and not to bash them. and it so happened that a couple of bros wanted some and were unfamiliar with red star so I assured them it was good and that i would even have a lab test for them. so they paid for the test and i sent the sample. there that clears that up.

the whole threating thing was a misunderstanding and i apoligize. it's just when he said anyone can get the id and get the results it got me thinking so that is why i had the info removed on the lab test.

i will have the hard copy in a couple of days with the logo and is signed. so it will be scanned and put up.

at no point was i rude,mean,or bashing in any way. i have not made one bad post about it as i know mistakes can happen and i wanted to wait to see the other tests. i even said that i would not say anything and that we could take care of it when they get back but phil made a post about it so i couldn't really control it after that.

i have nothing against red star and i am not out to get them as you people think. if that was the case i would of bought one bottle instead of 16 and had that "fake" report done.

i am a nobody i have nothing to hide and nothing to prove. and i could care less what anyone thinks.

for the record to clear this sh*t up btw everyone. William Wallace was not involved in the testing, I tested. me H Bomb not WW. he only posted the results, which were given to him by another mod. and the only reason i didn't post them myself is bc i am a moron on the comp and didn't know how. so i had to email it to my friend which happened to be a mod on well every board.lol and this was in no way a conspiracy against red star.

i have not bashed anyone and i am waiting for the other results as well just like everyone else. i realize mistakes can happen and that is why i wasn't posting about the whole thing.

point is simple i could care less who made primo. if my garbage man made some primo and it was real i would by it.

i hope that clears everything up and if it didn't let me know and i will.

H Bomb

Comment

• Easto

From Red Star

Tomorrow afternoon sometime over 4000 people/clients in Butters database will get an e-mail with an attachment to it. This will be the digital scan of a lab assay that was conducted this morning/afternoon on Red Star PrimoMAX 200 lot #ME-1A by an independent individual not associated with us, we had to find a bro with lot ME-1A which was the lot Wallace and crew said they tested for consistency sake and one bro had 2 left in his stash and totally was cool with volunteering one of them. ME-1A was the lot that was supposedly tested and we were told came out with not only ZERO methenolone enanthate but NO, ZERO, NADA, steroids at all . Again, this sample for this lab test was not provided by myself or Butters, that is to say, we did not send the PrimoMAX in to be tested, a client of ours did from his stash and he paid for the test. To be honest, I did tell him I would reimburse him for the test and replace his bottle of PrimoMAX with two bottles I have when I get home. He doesn't want to be inundated with a bazillion people asking him questions and I don't blame him so he blacked out his e-mail addy and the SET ID# on the report so he can't be identified and I am cool with that. Test was run at SRCS and we're getting the scan tomorrow. Results? 196.8mg/ml of methenolone enanthate. Wallace was right, I am not putting in what the label reads, I guess that makes me a scammer, eh? I mean, I labeled it at 200mg/ml and it only tested out to 196.8mg/ml so I guess I owe everyone 3.2mg/ml x 20ml per bottle = 64mg per bottle or $3.20 refund per bottle (about a nickel per mg is the price).

I am such a dickhead for scamming everyone who bought PrimoMAX 200 out of 64mg per bottle. I'll correct this error and call it PrimoMAX196.8 instead, OK, William? Will this make you happy now?

This is not my test or my scan so I am not posting it here or anywhere for that matter, because it was sent as a graphics file to me and there is no letterhead or signature on it. I guess this is how SRCS reports sh*t out initially now, though I have never received stuff from them this way, just in the mail on their letterhead. So in that regard, I truly do owe William Wallace an apology, his lab assay could be a real assay despite it not having a letterhead or signature. Regardless, I am not posting the assay here on a public board but I am going to post the assay WE sent in and PAID for to SRCS when it comes back to me on the 14th which is when I will be back home stateside to get it (on letterhead&#33. However, anyone of the 4000 or so people who are going to get the scan from Butters, I can't make sure they won't post the scan anywhere, now can I? They can feel free to post it here or anywhere else they like for that matter. If the assay we sent in and paid for comes back on the money (like we know it will now), I am not going to respond or address anymore of this bullshit calling into the integrity of my products again EVER. I want to make that point crystal clear. I'm done dealing with this sh*t, it wrecked the end of what was an otherwise fantastic vacation. Such attacks will be ignored in the future, I don't have the time, Butters doesn't have the time, to deal with this sh*t. I can deal with this sh*t and every little wannabee who attacks me or I can stay in business but not both. I choose to stay in business. But under a new model which I am announcing here now. It all comes down to this and honestly, it has always come down to this...either you trust the name Red Star or you don't. If you don't, you won't buy from me and I honestly don't want you to buy from me because I need to trust you and you need to trust me for this to work well. A lack of trust on either side means trouble. And I don't want trouble and neither do you. If you doubt Red Star after this scan is made public and I know there will be a few people who will, some will say the assay is bogus, the sample was hot, half the lot batch was bunk the other real, there were two shooters in the grassy knoll and Phil is really Elvis Presley, whatever. Good luck you, the doubters, find another source, no hard feelings. Those who choose to stay with us, the game will be changing soon. The rules will be tighter but the prices and service will never be better. The products? They are and have always been top notch. Hey Wallace...almost 197mg/ml per bottle is what the assay from SRCS came back as. I know, so when someone posts it please tell me how crow tastes, OK? BTW, I still think your an a**hole, I don't care who you know, and I'm pretty sure I know what lab you're a part of or being paid by. When they launch their Primo, btw, it will be tested, btw, by me, btw. All's fair, right? Wally?

Comment

• H Bomb

thanks easto now i don't have to type that out again. lol

Comment

• Easto

No problem!

Comment

• JohnnyB
                        vet
                        • Jul 2003

I know H-Bomb he's a good Bro, so I know he didn't do anything just to start drama. That's to bad because I know he need some primo for his cycle so that sux.

JohnnyB

Comment

• H Bomb

thanks johnnyb

and you are right i did need that for the last part of my cycle. so this doea suck.

hope you are feelin better bro

Comment

• Easto

From William Wallace:

Red Star you have some serious issues to address concerning your primobolan product. Your last lab test is riddled with problems, and SRCS denies that ANY primobolan product was sent to them for testing. So it would seem that there is prima facie evidence against you that you faked a lab report and e-mailed it out as real. All lab tests, including RSOC’s fake report are posted on www.bodybuilding4life.com I would like to make a few points before we discuss the fake lab test submitted by RSOC.

Firstly, why do you need the product tested? You stated on anabolex on 6-9-03 that you already had a lab assay, where is it, why has it not been revealed? Here is the relevant thread and details from that thread.

"FYI - the new PrimoMAX (the old stuff was Primoject) is 200mg/ml of methenolone enanthate in a 20ml bottle. I am blowing them out at $150-$200 per bottle, which is a fukkin steal. Lab specs came back on it from a "certain lab we all know in Utah" and it is within 5% of label claim. Sterile. Clean. And the best deal on Primo on the planet."
                            06-09-2003 04:23 PM

Secondly, you stated on 7/10/03 that you had a sample tested and KNEW the results. Yet, your updated lab report is dated as reported on 7/11/03 and sample being received as 7/10/03, so you knew the results before they reported them? Also, anyone who has ever tested anything at SRCS knows it takes at least one week to obtain results, you got them within 24 hours? That is extremely odd.

Despite all of this SRCS DENIES any testing of primobolan at all. They do try to protect the information of the tester, but they will tell you if they tested a product, they claim to have received NO sample of primobolan from you at all. Here is there number for any doubters so that you may call to verify what I already have confirmed. (801) 277-8228. If this is true, which there is NO doubt in my mind that it is true, then your lab report is a total fraud, and you lied to EVERYONE about this test, and the result. Unlike your baseless accusations against me, this can all be verified by ANYONE with long distance access. If you are lying about a lab report, it begs the question as to what else you would lie about.

Lastly, that lab report is riddled with inconsistencies. The font is terrible and looks nothing like the verified test done by H Bomb, I call H Bobs test verified because you can call SRCS and they will verify that they tested Red Star primobolan from him. The dashes are off in your test, spaces on the e-mail, you use a colon SRCS in H Bombs test does not. The tests are on www.bodybuilding4life.com and everyone can view the inconsistencies of the different lab reports. But what keeps sticking in my mind is that SRCS denies any testing done on your primobolan besides what was done by H bomb. And just for the record you stated that the test was done at SRCS, and not any other lab, so you owe an explanation of the fraud your attempting to perpetuate on people. I read your reply that you believe that all that was accomplished by H Bombs lab results was making it harder for a newbie to obtain AS, I disagree. What has been accomplished here is saving newbies and vets alike from buying a questionable product from someone who has a lot of questions to answer.

WW

Comment

• urafreak

facts seem pretty clear for this one....

Comment

Working...