first cycle -> TESTO and the hair ?????

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hubble

first cycle -> TESTO and the hair ?????

Hi all! hope this board īll get real big...

first: excuse my bad english, i am from germany, hope u understand me...

I am 27 years old, 240lbs, 6,2feet, 12%bf, (benchpress 350lbs), trained for 4 years now all natural and gained 55 lbs.

Now i want to start my first roid-mass-cycle and gain max.~20lbs without getting to bloated in short time, better slowly and therefor able to hold....
    I read a lot in all the forums and know the most roids and their possible sideeffects. I know TESTO (Enantat) is the base steroid, good for mass, and it doesnīt shut down system like e.g. Deca. I also like the price of Testo (Enantat) but i donīt know if should give Testo a try, because, I dont want to loose my HAIR!
    I have FULL hair (pa+grandpa also have no bald head) but i have bald spots at the temples. Should i use Testo? would u do? Is ther a risk, like some people say, or is it overdone?
    Please tell me of YOUR experiences with testo (in case u also have full hair, but genetically are going bald at the temples), and suggestions.

An alternative would be DECA or EQ, but i think eq on its own is not strong enough.
    Should i better take Deca instead of testo?

I think a stack (e.g. testo/eq) is not necessairy, because itīs my first cycle and i think i have build up enough androgene receptors so that even an only cycle would end up in good results. what do u think?

Thank u very much
    HUB
  • Easto

You will only lose your hair if you are genetically predisposed to male pattern baldness. If your father and grandfathers have a full head of hair, I don't think you have much to worry about.

I think a 10 week cycle of Test Enan would suit you fine. 500mg's/week will put some good mass on you. Make sure you have all your post cycle meds BEFORE you start your cycle!

And remember, diet is key. You take take all the drugs you want, but if your diet sucks you gains will suffer.

Comment

• JohnnyB
      vet
      • Jul 2003

I agree with Easto, you should fine with the hair.

JohnnyB

Comment

• Diablo

Im bald as a baby's ass my german freind. I am only 22 and I started going bald when I was 20. I still have hair, and nothing has made it fall out I have taken. I would steer clear of the DHT derivitive Winstrol or WinnieV. It converts to DHT adn thats what causes hairloss.

Diablo

Comment

• razrblack

enanthate, i've heard is really great stuff. i used sus my first time and got water weight from hell. dont know much about the waterweight gains from enanthate, assuming since its test you will get it though. as far as the hair goes, if you have gained 55 lbs naturally, why are you thinking of a cycle? have you stopped gaining over the past year? if you havent i would keep going with what works bro! as for hairloss, like easto said, unless you are predisposed to it happening, dont worry about it.

Comment

• Hubble

Thanks @all!

i am not so good at english, but iīll try to express myself.

question: how to know if i am "predisosed"?
            I am going bald at the temples and and the bald spots have grown a bit in the last years. Is this a Predisposition? (Father also has bald spots at the Temples ,somewhat bigger than mine, like eveybody else at that age, normal). But like i said, everywhere else on the head FULL hair...

Please donīt think i am vain, but i want to inform myself well before taking roids.

Thanks Hub

(Iīll shave my damned hair too solve that Problem....great joke, i know )

Comment

• razrblack

no one will think you are obtrusive for asking genuine questions. hell if i hadnt shaved my head a couple of years ago, i might be asking the same things. by "predisposed" i meant, if your parents or grandparents aer bald then chances are you will be too. if it were me, i would shave it, but that's just me. i have heard of people losing hair from AS, but i know of more that dont. just one of those things. like easto said though, have all your recovery meds BEOFRE starting any cycle. as far as sounding vain, isnt that the purpose of bodybuilding? the greatest looking physique you can build?

Comment

• prolangtum

Proscar (finasteride) is an option while on Testerone, to prevent some prematuring balding. If you use it, stick with EQ, it shouldnt be used with Deca. You really dont need anything besides Test at all. I think a great cycle for you would be 500mg of test Ethanate per week, with 1.25mg of femera everyday, and 1.25mg of proscar ed.

Comment

• Hubble

u are absolutly right razrblack...
                  and concerning ur question, why not going on natural, well my gains dont stop but slow down a bit, and i think due to my excellent genetic i could achive even more impressive results with trying a lowdose- mild roid (like Testo) without going any risks. But my Motto is "natural as much as possible" and i have done it quite good i think.(But i push so hard weights so that my shoulders are aking..) When did u start taking roids? Havenīt u got any natural progress any more? hope u understand me...

Hub

Comment

• razrblack

my first "roid" was actually clen a couple of years ago to lose weight, and boy did it work. for the past four years i have done mos tof it naturally, other than the occasional pro-hormones. i have been stuck on a plateau for the past year and a half. so i read, and read some more, and asked a boatload of questions, and decided on a cycle. now i am back to clen, because the damn deca, while it made my joints feel great, gave me water weight from hell. so now i am on the the cutting .

Comment

• razrblack

i understand you , and why u are asking. i understand totally. this is the next progression for people. i just saw where you made so man y natural gains over time, that i thought, if it aint broke dont fix it. in my case i hadnt gaine anything in over a year. no strength, or weight.

Comment

Working...