Time to Bulk With Peptides

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bufbiker

Time to Bulk With Peptides

Winter is creeping up on us. Even down here in Florida I'm wearing my leather for morning and evening rides on the HOG.
    It's also a great time for adding 10 more pounds to that already manly frame. And peptides are the perfect addition to you winter cycle.
    I'm running deca and test e at full cycle doses. Have been for right at 16 weeks. And of course I've hit that inevitable plateau.
    Now I add in my ghrp 2 and ghrp 6 along with cjc 1295 with dac for that extra bang.
    Knowing how my body responds I will gain 10-15 pounds over the next 10 weeks. Some will be water obviously but I guarantee you that over half will be muscle growth.
    Peptides are the future of bodybuilding in my opinion.
    Why? Because they work!
  • beast
    Vet
    • Mar 2010

I have to agree. I wake up to cjc(no dac)/ghrp-6 combo daily. I need to pin igf-lr3 post workout but I keep forgetting and I take 5ius hgh before bed. I heal faster, sleep better and lift better. I love them.
    Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

cjc 1295 with dac and GHRP6 is for sure a very effective combo for weight gain.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• beast
        Vet
        • Mar 2010

why do you prefer with DAC vs without???
        Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

Originally posted by beast
          why do you prefer with DAC vs without???
          Because Dac works many times better imo.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Glycomann

^^^ yes this.

Comment

• beast
              Vet
              • Mar 2010

when it first came on the scene which was it? That is where I had my best results.

Comment

• frenchBB

cjc dac 2 to 8 mg weekly , IPA , 1 mg at bedtime daily , is my favorite .

ghrp's 2 and 6 does increase my skin thickness . i guess du to increase cortisal , prolactine , aldosterone , all being stimulated along the gh by these two .

IPA is selective to stimulate gh , so better in my book .

people do not take enough into consideration that some of the ghrp's do stimulate more than gh , the new generation of ghrp's are selective , so better , but it does make seems progress slower , aka less water weigth , but more quality in my book

Comment

• beast
                  Vet
                  • Mar 2010

Originally posted by frenchBB

ghrp's 2 and 6 does increase my skin thickness . i guess du to increase cortisal , prolactine , aldosterone , all being stimulated along the gh by these two .

people do not take enough into consideration that some of the ghrp's do stimulate more than gh , the new generation of ghrp's are selective , so better , but it does make seems progress slower , aka less water weigth , but more quality in my book
                  very cool. Thanks!

Comment

• bufbiker

I paid I assume ipamorelin?
                    I've tried them all and still prefer the 2 and 6.

Comment

• frenchBB

Originally posted by bufbiker
                      I paid I assume ipamorelin?
                      I've tried them all and still prefer the 2 and 6.
                      ========
                      if you mean about cost ? yes , it is expensive , just tellign what i do , but of course , 2 mg of cjc dac , and 500 mcg ipa works too .

for me , ghrp's do make me bigger all over , but , my stomach looks like i am pregnant , and , the quality is not there for me .

i prefer the cosmetic effect of the cjc and ipa , but , i am older now , so , i like to look good without shirt , don't like the more bulk look anymore .

Comment

• bufbiker

I'm sure I'm at least your age and probably add a decade. Not that it's a contest to see who has the most grey hair.
                        The I paid was my auto correct for ipamorelin. I just didn't see the results as dramatically
                        BUT I was only using 300 m c g 3 x a day. I have to say that I'm very intrigued by the way you say peps are being used in Europe. I know ipamorelin and hexorelin are supposed to not have a saturation point as research on the ghrp ' s seem to show as being around 100-300 m c g per injection.
                        What would a European protocol look like. I obviously can get some good deals on any pep etc. I want and can give good deals.
                        How does it compare dollar for dollar and bang for your buck to hgh?

Comment

• beast
                          Vet
                          • Mar 2010

I am having better results right now running lower hgh with cjc/ghrp combo vs just a higher dose of hgh

Comment

• A.B
                            VET
                            • Jun 2004

I've been clean for a while now besides hgh and peptides. Been off EVERYTHING though for a good 4 months. Come January I'll stay clean. But add cjc295 and ipamorelin. Good gains. Sleep incredibly. Strength and weight noticibly up

Comment

• Elvia1023

Originally posted by frenchBB

GHRP 2/6 don't have the effect on prolactin and cortisol as most think. Sure they can have a very pronounced effect at high doses but most will be fine. Especially if you add the right supplements to your cycle.

I think it will likely be the increase in water retention (and food consumption due to appetite) as the culprit to people thinking thicker skin. A good peptide to look at to illustrate this fact is hexarelin. Hexarelin is the strongest peptide for gh output yet it carries next to no water retention (unless your diet is not good). It also has no effect on appetite. Yet it has the largest effect on prolactin and cortisol out of all the GHRP's. Countless studies show a rise in prolactin when using hexarelin at higher doses. I am currently using 200mcg 3 times daily and getting leaner everyday. My plan like bufbiker though is to now bulk at full power

Ipamorelin is incredible though you just need higher doses. I think the perfect peptide section (cost effectiveness in mind) is to use GHRP-2 in the day (2 to 3 shots) and one large Ipam dose pre bed (500-1000mcg).

FrenchBB your cycle looks great. Do you use a 2nf dose of Ipam in the day ever? I would do that or add in hexarelin in the day.

I think the best gh peptide cycle for sheer bulking would have to be...

CJC-DAC at a high dose
                              MK-677 at 25mg to 50mg per day... you will get silly tired using this but if you struggle through it should decrease after a few weeks.

If you didn't want to use MK-677 then replace with GHRP 2 or 6.

Comment

Working...