Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hubble

Test.only OR Test./Eq ???

Hi everybody!
    Is Eq worth the money to stack to Test.(Enantat) or better saving the money and doing Test-only (e.G. 12 weeks)?
    what experiences have U made or seen at ur friends? (not what u have read in forums....)

What are the advantages, besides not so much water rentention? How much extra lbs gains are possible and whats about the vascularity. Is it true? Or have u recognised nothing important....
    Whats a good price for Eq (please in Euro)?

And what is in ur opinion a good cycle (test) length? Some say not more than 10 weeks in order not to shut down the endogen Test.prod. so much so that u can hold more of what u have gained and lose less.
    Others say at LEAST 16 weeks , better 20+ in order to gain something at all.
    So what´s right now?

Thanks Hub :P
  • razrblack

bro my cycle of deca and sus was 10 weeks altogether. no idea on the eq. i havent bought it yet. i know i am going to go with a non-water retaining cycle the next time. LOL!

Comment

• Easto

If this is your first cycle, stick with 1 compound (Test). Once you know how your body reacts to test, you can then start adding more steroids for yor 2nd, 3rd, 4th, ect cycles.

Comment

• TANK01

Stick with 1 AS, see how ur body reacts.

Be safe first !

Comment

• prolangtum

yep, first cycle, test is all you need.

Comment

• JohnnyB
            vet
            • Jul 2003

I have to agree

JohnnyB

Comment

• rado

<!--QuoteBegin-Hubble+Jul 10 2003, 11:59 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hubble @ Jul 10 2003, 11:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Hi everybody&#33;
              Is Eq worth the money to stack to Test.(Enantat) or better saving the money and doing Test-only (e.G. 12 weeks)?
              what experiences have U made or seen at ur friends? (not what u have read in forums....)

What are the advantages, besides not so much water rentention? How much extra lbs gains are possible and whats about the vascularity. Is it true? Or have u recognised nothing important....

And what is in ur opinion a good cycle (test) length? Some say not more than 10 weeks in order not to shut down the endogen Test.prod. so much so that u can hold more of what u have gained and lose less.
              So what´s right now?

Thanks Hub :P [/b][/quote]
              I say yes. Test is always good to keep in any cycle, adding EQ wont hurt you, not as androgenic as test and sides are less too. Eq will give you more consistent lean mass(if you also have a good diet, sleep and training in checl) and vascularity. Test will make you hold more water so when your on Test by itself, you&#39;ll probably say wow I gained 8lbs, but probably 3-4 of it is water. Either way which ever you choose, make sure you have your post for recovery and good luck.

Comment

• jyzza
                Vet
                • Jul 2003

1-10 400mg Test Cyp or Enethate

all the guys covered the rest..lol
                * muj kochanie *

Comment

• Hubble

thanks @all

Comment

• Farm Boy

<!--QuoteBegin-Hubble+Jul 10 2003, 11:59 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hubble @ Jul 10 2003, 11:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Hi everybody&#33;

So what´s right now?

Thanks Hub :P [/b][/quote]
                    from what i have seen with some of my friends, eq makes them eat like crazy. why, i don&#39;t know. they love eq. as far as the test, all of my friends build there cycles around it. if they juice, test is in the equation. as far as the water retention and length of cycle. most of them have used proviron or liquidex throughout the cycle. this really helps with the edema. the longest i have seen one of them run test enan was for 14 weeks. the shortest i have seen one of them run test ( i can not remember if it was cyp or enan) was 6 weeks. both used clomid post cycle. they are firm believers in using anti-e&#39;s. neither will do anything if they do not have anti-e&#39;s. i know that you did not want to hear about what some one read on another board but that is the best way to learn. from what i have read, it does not matter how long you cycle, if your berries realize that you have alot more test running around than what they normally make, they are going to shut down regardless of length of cycle. jmo.

Comment

Working...