methyl 1 test

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angrylifter

methyl 1 test

i think i want to try that - any particular brand you would recomend?
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Originally posted by angrylifter
    i think i want to try that - any particular brand you would recomend?
    Teamlife research
    1fast
    powernutrition
    are all getting good reviews. I used teamlife with very good results.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• BigPK

I know that you're a youngin' and it is a steroid, it will fuck with your hormones.... I am sorry to say it but I think you may want to rethink bro

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Originally posted by BigPK
        I know that you're a youngin' and it is a steroid, it will fuck with your hormones.... I am sorry to say it but I think you may want to rethink bro

I agree, it is a real steroid, with real steroid effects.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• rado

from powerN....

Comment

• angrylifter

i know the effects steroids - how it shrinks your junk, and gives you acne, hair loss, and all that shit - but what do you mean it will fuck with my hormones? im more conserned with any damage it will do to my junk than anything else, ive heard that when you are 18, its ok to take that type of stuff - as long as you use it correctly? tell me more - i dont' want to do something that i will regret in the long run!

Comment

• BigPK

You don't want to touch it, I don't think you know enough or understand how hormones/Steroids really work.....

Comment

• rado

Originally posted by angrylifter
                i know the effects steroids - how it shrinks your junk, and gives you acne, hair loss, and all that shit - but what do you mean it will fuck with my hormones? im more conserned with any damage it will do to my junk than anything else, ive heard that when you are 18, its ok to take that type of stuff - as long as you use it correctly? tell me more - i dont' want to do something that i will regret in the long run!
                BigP is right. You don't know much, I would read all the info on this site and educate yourself more on supps and AS. Do it right the 1st time, most of us never did.

Comment

Working...