poormans cycle

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • razrblack

poormans cycle

what is a good, effective poor mans cycle?
  • jyzza
    Vet
    • Jul 2003

Test and Fina

1-10 500mg Test
    4-10 75mg Fina EOD
    Clomid
    * muj kochanie *

Comment

• Easto

Or you can just do Test Only cycle.

Comment

• Ghoust

<!--QuoteBegin-razrblack+Jul 10 2003, 09:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (razrblack @ Jul 10 2003, 09:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> what is a good, effective poor mans cycle? [/b][/quote]
        is this your first cycle ??

because if it is and you train hard, eat well, sleep lots you should gain on even 200mg of test per week, I have seen many guys to just that. thats my humble opinion,
        cheers

Comment

• Mertz98

test only is cheap and effective and tren will defianlty help with lean mass gains and strenght and vascularrity

Comment

• razrblack

my first cycle was deca and sus, i am just rying to get input about various subjects. thanks bros

Comment

• takemo

Test and a bottle of liquid dball(ref B) would be pretty cheap.

Comment

• razrblack

liquid dbol? who makes this? i have only seen the tabs, and heard they are murder on the liver. is the liquid the same?

Comment

• Dieselboy

Razrblack this is a little off the subject, but how much per week and what where your gains on your first cycle of sus and deca. Mine was pretty close to that, but instead of the deca I was using winny.

Comment

• JohnnyB
                    vet
                    • Jul 2003

I like jyzza&#39;s the only thing I&#39;d add is 2 weeks of fina, run it through week 12 start pct 3 days after last injection.

JohnnyB

Comment

• takemo

Liquid ref is made by loefller,same as the tabs.Your liver should be fine as long as you keep it to 4-5 weeks of dball,and remember you said cheap,not the safest.Also,fina is awesome and cheap(if you make it yourself),but you need to inject at least eod.

Comment

• razrblack

haha so true takemo. i did say cheap. h-bomb i gained about 23 lbs. i am two weeks out from last shot, so i dont know what i am going to lose. have to give it more time and see. i know i have some serious bloat going though, at least 10 lbs of this has to be water weight.

Comment

• prolangtum

Cant beat Test/Tren for price and gains.

Comment

• nj juice

Prolangtum is right, provided you know the right source for the test (one that won&#39;t shove it up your ass), and make the fina yourself, your cycle should cost something under &#036;200 plus anti-e&#39;s, clomids, etc......

Comment

• Farm Boy

i know this is slightly off topic, but, how many cycles do you need under your belt before you try fina. i have always read that it was pretty harsh for some one who had done a few cycles. one thing i am impressed with is the fact that for a virgin it takes so little test to give good results.

Comment

Working...