alright - what is this stuff?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angrylifter

alright - what is this stuff?

- give me anything you know about it! does it work?
  • rado

Anyone that uses this as an intro

THE KEY TO SERIOUS GROWTH

HOW YOU CAN BUILD A FREAKY, PROFESSIONAL BODYBUILDER PHYSIQUE
    gets nothing from me, and hopefully others. I like that site, very informative for powerlifting, which is what I like

Which would you pick:

1. a girl

2. or a woman

I would pick a woman, girls are toys, women aren't

My point is I would rather pick the real thing over the "Supp" product.

I'm sorry but I hate people that advertise like that. You know those useless info's on T.V telling you that your penis can grow 3 inches if you just take one pill a dayIf that was the case, that fucker would be worth more than Bill Gates and Hugh Heffner put together.

Comment

• angrylifter

RADO - you are the funniest son of a bitch alive - i understand what you mean - i agree with you. my question would be though - you know im a youngin and i want to do everything right - give me something you would recomend - i want to get something good - but what is something you would recomend - me being 18 - that would really bring me up - i am already on a good creatine and protien. i want something more. tell me what i take - and tell me how to do it right - if you could - that would be awsome!

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

That shit has been around for years, it is worthless, you may as well use k-y jelly, either way if you buy it your getting screwed.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• BigPK

Originally posted by angrylifter
          RADO - you are the funniest son of a bitch alive - i understand what you mean - i agree with you. my question would be though - you know im a youngin and i want to do everything right - give me something you would recomend - i want to get something good - but what is something you would recomend - me being 18 - that would really bring me up - i am already on a good creatine and protien. i want something more. tell me what i take - and tell me how to do it right - if you could - that would be awsome!
          Dude Rado should say the same thing, EAT, thats all you need to do you're 18 fuckin eat. Most anabolic product out there

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

Originally posted by BigPK
            Dude Rado should say the same thing, EAT, thats all you need to do you're 18 fuckin eat. Most anabolic product out there

I second that.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• rado

Originally posted by liftsiron
              I second that.
              Say what? "Dude"

Comment

• rado

oh ok, I get it . I forgot that you are 18

Eat kid, eat like it's going out of style

I would never advise any person under the age of 25 to take AS or any other kind of potent supp, sorry for the 1st post

Comment

Working...