first time cycle of dbol

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bulldog

first time cycle of dbol

what is a good cyle of dbol for a beginner?
  • jyzza
    Vet
    • Jul 2003

How old are you bro and how many cycles have you done?

I am against oral only cycles…
    * muj kochanie *

Comment

• bulldog

first timer..........21 years old. i know orals are bad but they also dissappear from your systam quickly which is important in my case. I want to gain about 10-15 pounds if possible but in a safe way so i dont have to worry about gyno or anything like that. Im probably looking at doing (max) 2 cycles over the next 6 months and then nothing after that. i work hard in the gym and i just want 10 or 15 pounds more weight and some added strength for my athletic season.

Comment

• Mertz98

i too am against all oral cycles for the simple fact thrat most of the wight you gain will be lost due to water retention. if i was to sugesst anything it would be test prop, dbol if you want it out of your system quicker than say enthate or cypoinate on the test

Comment

• bulldog

will i retain any weight or strength with a cycle of dbol only? If so, what is a good cycle, like amount per day and duration of the cycle i mean?

Comment

• Mertz98

mostelikey you will have some gains just not as much kept as say with test . i would do nor more than 30mg ed and no longer than 6weeks, amke sure you have a good liver protector such as r-ala, or liv 52..also your diet must be right on for you to se any respectable gains other wise you will shrink back down post cycle du to most will be water tetenion.. as i suggeseted i really do not recomend this but if your mind is made uop then there is not much we can do to change it but follow this above information for a first time cycle of dbol only

Comment

• razrblack

21? athletic season? if you are a college athlete and thinking about doing this, DON'T. why risk it? there is going to be plenty of time to do a cycle later on in life. just work hard, train hard, good diet, protein, creatine, glutamine, all safer for you right now. there is too much at stake for college athletes to do this. not to mention dbol is hell on your liver bro.

Comment

• prolangtum

Hmmm a good dbol cycle. Oooh i got it, testerone at 400mg a week, 86 the dbol.

Comment

• bulldog

Ive never heard of those liver protectors that u mentioned? Can I find those at a pharmacy? how much of that would I need to take?

Comment

• TANK01

Sorry but I gota agree with the other guys - Dbol only is harsh !

You'll put on a lot of water weight and probably wont be able to maintain much of the gain post cycle.

Listen to these guys they know their stuff and will help you out !

Comment

• bulldog

how long would test prop, dbol be in my system? why is this better than just dbol?

Comment

• JohnnyB
                        vet
                        • Jul 2003

Bro at 21 food would be your best oral to take

JohnnyB

Comment

• Farm Boy

dude, listen to what these guys are telling you. i did my first cycle at 18. it was d-bol only. i got fat as hell and squished with each step i made. i did not any thing about post cycle therapy, nutrition, growth plates, side effects and a whole list of other things that will essentially screw up your day. an added bonus, all of your team mates will know that you are juicing. your face will be the shape of a circle. you will gain strength with out strengthening your tendons, and the next thing you know, your pec will be hanging around your ear. trust me on the last one, i ripped a hamstring damn near in to because my squat went up 45 pounds over a two week period. i dont know what your sport is, but when you tear your hamstring, you never really gete over it. trust these dudes, beleive it or not they are lookinig out for you. jmo

Comment

Working...