Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lonsomewarrior

Finaplix question????

Hey bro's,
    I have found plenty of sites on how to convert Fina to Tren....
    But can someone tell me what the magic solution is?????
    If anyone can help me i would appreciate it..
    Thanks
    Lonsomewarrior
  • xxxl83

The "magic solution" is just BA.

xxxl83

Comment

• razrblack

what is the benefit of tren over fina? this is somethign i know nothing about.

Comment

• Dieselboy

Fina is tren. Fina comes in a form of little pellets and when converted to a oil based liquid for injecting in your cow, it is called tren. check out the link
        Everything to know about the steroid Finaplix (Trenbolone acetate). The uses of tren in bodybuilding

Fina is short for Finaplix
        Tren is short for Trenbolone

More info on fina go to www.gotfina.com
        That should help out razrblack

Comment

• razrblack

ok gotcha. learn soemthing new every day.

Comment

• Farm Boy

i have never used fina because of the high number of injections and alot of people claiming to have bad heart palpitations. other people say the night sweats and lack of sleep hit you real hard. i only hear people who inject fina claim this. i know a lot of people claim that finasol is a waste of money due to absorption and the awful smell but i have not read were any body had the heart palpitations, night sweats, or lack of sleep as bad when using finasol. has any one used finasol that might clear this up.

Comment

• razrblack

bump! i would like to know as well.

Comment

• prolangtum

I tried finasol a while back, waste of money. You can do it transdermally with DMSO or PLO Gel, or even a PH gel from BDC or Avant Labs. But absorbtion at best is 30-40%. Injects are the way to go. I have never heard of heart palpations from tren. It does not raise BP through water retention because it does not aromatize, so it shouldnt have any affect on heart rate, let alone palpations.

Comment

• shorty

I've done the Component TH / Fina and was doing Ephedrine at the same time.
                  I did have heart palpitations, but didn't know which one it was.
                  BTW there are a couple of medications for beefing up cattle before slaughter that can be converted.
                  Conversion kits are easy to get too.
                  I've had real good results from comp.TH, mostly strength and some good size.
                  I've heard people tell mee that you cut up on it, but I have not seen this happen in myself.
                  My diet is pretty strict too, No carbs, all protien 5-6 meals a day and a big protien shake at bedtime.
                  It might be the big bedtime shake that keeps the thick on.

I don't know that any of this garble helps, but I hope maybe some insight to fina.

Shorty

Comment

• prolangtum

Tren is a great drug, but seems to be overhyped on the boards. It keeps you hard, lean, and you have good pumps while dieting, and while bulking, the strength gains it gives definitley help pack on solid mass. It is not a mass gaining drug in itself. It should always be used with some form of test, since it binds to the Progesterone receptor 3x as well as nandrolone, so shutdown and loss of libido can be problems if at least 200-250mg of test per week is not used.

Comment

• Easto

There is a UG lab that came out with Tren Enan. If you are patient maybe you can find someone that carries this product. It has the same effect as Fina (Tren Acetate), but you only need to inject it once (or twice) per week. Mind you, it is pretty expensive.

Comment

Working...