Don't be affraid to ask .......

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Easto

Don't be affraid to ask .......

Every board I go to has a large number of members who don't post. They read the boards, but never ask any question because they feel..."It's a stupid question" If you guys are unsure about anything,

GO AHEAD AND ASK!!!

We are ALL still learning. EVERYONE of us!!! This board is great vehicle for educating yourself....USE IT!

This is definitely ONE of the cooler boards that doesn't tolerate flaming! We are all here to help each other out. There are plenty of helpful bro's here with tons of personal experience..........USE IT!

You may save yourself some time, pain, health problems, and perhaps money by just asking that ONE question you have been reluctant to asking!

DRveejay11 originally posted something like this over at Steroidology and I think it deserves to be here as well. Thanks Doc!
  • Farm Boy

amen to that Easto. i imagine alot of bros are afraid of being flamed if they ask something that seems off the wall, or they feel it is something that should have already known. but it is like you said, it is better to ask the question now instead of asking for a remedy later.

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

Bump for that bro!! Guys dont worry about getting flamed b/c i have a power trip and am Ban Happy!

Comment

• JohnnyB
        vet
        • Jul 2003

ask any question Bros

JohnnyB

Comment

• takemo

in the past i just kept quiet,it wasn't that i was scared to get flamed,it was i didn't want to argue. alot of my knowledge comes from personal experience,even though i've probably read almost every book concerning gear and training.i am also a personal trainer and have helped a few bodybuilders get ready for some shows.i can tell you first hand that not all the books are correct on everything,at least not in my experience.
          i didn't want to post advice and have 100 people jump on me saying it isn't true,and then say you need to read such and such book.
          well,i no longer hold back because i want to help people the best way i can to the best of my knowledge.i've learn alot in my 12 years of gear use,but i'm still learning everyday.i will share any knowledge i have with anyone who asks for it.

Comment

• urafreak

<!--QuoteBegin-Easto+Jul 13 2003, 10:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Easto @ Jul 13 2003, 10:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Every board I go to has a large number of members who don&#39;t post. They read the boards, but never ask any question because they feel..."It&#39;s a stupid question" If you guys are unsure about anything,

GO AHEAD AND ASK&#33;&#33;&#33;

We are ALL still learning. EVERYONE of us&#33;&#33;&#33; This board is great vehicle for educating yourself....USE IT&#33;

This is definitely ONE of the cooler boards that doesn&#39;t tolerate flaming&#33; We are all here to help each other out. There are plenty of helpful bro&#39;s here with tons of personal experience..........USE IT&#33;

You may save yourself some time, pain, health problems, and perhaps money by just asking that ONE question you have been reluctant to asking&#33;

DRveejay11 originally posted something like this over at Steroidology and I think it deserves to be here as well. Thanks Doc&#33; [/b][/quote]
            right on the money bro.

Comment

• H Bomb

to the top

Comment

• rado

I agree, just ask away, no question is a stupid question.

Comment

• Dieselboy

I really do like this site, because of not being affraid to ask. I did not ask a lot of questions and really just stoped posting period on one site because of people being around AS for a while were cutting down others for simple questions. Well my understanding of one reason to have these type of sites is to ask questions and to get others opinion.

Comment

• Mertz98

bumpo to the topo could not agree more

Comment

• takemo

The problem is that there or know-it-all assholes out there who forget that they know what they know because they asked someone else questions.eveyone wants to learn and the best way is by asking questions.

Comment

• Mertz98

making a sticky out of this

Comment

• rado

I think we should bring this sticky down. That way we can clear some stuff on this page.

Comment

• budman222

sometimes what gets me too shy off is when i ask something
                            and dont get any kind of responce,it dont have too be an answer,just something,anything, acknolodgement,i was at a board i paid for and thats how them people acted,it was cool,like they really cared which they did.other wise the senstive people,feel kinda hurt and like it was really dumb question, imean people in the gym suck they r jelous,cant ask them shit. this is one of the cooler boards,would like too hang around and make some friends,if thats cool. yall helped me out allready ill try to contribute when i can
                            thx

Comment

• DragonRider

Originally posted by takemo
                              in the past i just kept quiet,it wasn&#39;t that i was scared to get flamed,it was i didn&#39;t want to argue. alot of my knowledge comes from personal experience,even though i&#39;ve probably read almost every book concerning gear and training.i am also a personal trainer and have helped a few bodybuilders get ready for some shows.i can tell you first hand that not all the books are correct on everything,at least not in my experience.
                              i didn&#39;t want to post advice and have 100 people jump on me saying it isn&#39;t true,and then say you need to read such and such book.
                              well,i no longer hold back because i want to help people the best way i can to the best of my knowledge.i&#39;ve learn alot in my 12 years of gear use,but i&#39;m still learning everyday.i will share any knowledge i have with anyone who asks for it.
                              I agree with that 100%. I get so tired of people saying "Where's the double blind top secret scientific research on that?"
                              Do people really not know that steroid studies are usually done to determine their benefits as medicines for burns, stunted growth or wasting diseases.
                              There are not that many scientific studies done to determine their effects on bodybuilders.
                              Personal experience is sometimes the best thing we have.

Comment

Working...