pics

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tuke05

pics

im 17 been liftin real hard a year or so now....heavily into highschool wrestling
    Attached Files
  • tuke05

another one this one is bout 5 lbs more rescent cuz im bulking
    Attached Files

Comment

• BigPK

Bro, for 17 I woulda been happy with the way you look trust me you are well on your way just stay the course, eat, train, and get your sleep in

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Damn you look twice the size of me, when I was your age.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• tuke05

thanks bros right now im on jus whey protein, creatine, and glutamine....

Comment

• tuke05

is there any other supps i should take.....jus like arginine or shit like that or am i doin aight? an ima stay away from AS till my 20s..thanks pk

Comment

• BigPK

Really you have sooooo much potential I would really rely on food more than anyting right now... I can see supps like B-12 would be great to keep hunger up and Arginine is good but if you are looking for a vasilodator... you may want to try nitrious the price is right and its a good NO2 supplement and has made me feel really awesome

Comment

• tuke05

im jus gonna keep pushin forced reps..burnout sets...and when i hit my 20's il be a freak....and that sbefore i even hit up AS's

Comment

• BigPK

Smart move and trust me, Your body will thank you for it... I waited as long as I could... My friends started in their teens and all wish that they hadn't plus being on AAS takes a shitload of dedication to do it right

Comment

• tuke05

ima keep doin my research an its pretty tight because we writin papers in my kinesiology class an i been doin all kinds of research about it an i get credit fo it....

Comment

• rado

Originally posted by tuke05
                      im jus gonna keep pushin forced reps..burnout sets...and when i hit my 20's il be a freak....and that sbefore i even hit up AS's
                      Very smart of you to say this. What weight class do you wrestle at?

Comment

• tuke05

wrestled at 215 this year....tried to cut to 189 but the state woudlnt let me due to it was under my safe body fat percentage......bastards

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

tuke awesome build for seventeen bro! what am I saying..........awesome build for any age keep up the hard work you'll be a force come 22-35

Comment

• tuke05

tanks bro...im tryin to mass up while stayin cut...im putin on 5 lbs a month but 2 of its water

Comment

• urafreak

Originally posted by tuke05
                              tanks bro...im tryin to mass up while stayin cut...im putin on 5 lbs a month but 2 of its water
                              wish i looked like that at 17. nice work, keep it up.

Comment

Working...