I need some help

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crazle43764

I need some help

Im 18 6'1 215 i was 235 but i bulked up too much and gained to much fat....Im on a cutting diet right now, im tryin to look good for the summer. Can anyone help me with a cutting diet if so...im sorta inexperienced with cutting diets(ive always done it the wrong way and ended up losing muscle mass)....this is my diet im on right now..ps i work at subway right now so i can eat sumwhat healthy food

#1 2 packs regular oatmeal (2 scoops whey with flax)
    #2 2 chicken breast(wrap subway)
    #3 3 chicken breast(wrap subway)
    #4 2 6 ounce steaks and one medium potato (veggie salad too)
    #5 a salad with a half cup of cottage cheeze on it
    #6 bedtime-(2 scoops whey with flax)
    Attached Files
  • tuke05

damn bro yo got some real good size going.....how tall are yo...stats?

Comment

• tuke05

haha i realize yo are 6'1..but yo should throw a thermogenic in your diet....for fat loss...and up the cardio

Comment

• crazle43764

Originally posted by tuke05
        haha i realize yo are 6'1..but yo should throw a thermogenic in your diet....for fat loss...and up the cardio

well right now i just started taking ripped fuel..but i have to be careful of my caffeine intake cause i have major mood changes when i consume anything with a lot of caffeine in it. Im gonna start doing cardio in the mornings on an empty stomach, that has worked for me in the past. Do you know of any really good thermogenics i can buy that work?

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

Originally posted by crazle43764
          Im 18 6'1 215 i was 235 but i bulked up too much and gained to much fat....Im on a cutting diet right now, im tryin to look good for the summer. Can anyone help me with a cutting diet if so...im sorta inexperienced with cutting diets(ive always done it the wrong way and ended up losing muscle mass)....this is my diet im on right now..ps i work at subway right now so i can eat sumwhat healthy food

#1 2 packs regular oatmeal (2 scoops whey with flax)
          #2 2 chicken breast(wrap subway)
          #3 3 chicken breast(wrap subway)
          #4 2 6 ounce steaks and one medium potato (veggie salad too)
          #5 a salad with a half cup of cottage cheeze on it
          #6 bedtime-(2 scoops whey with flax)

Why don't you figure out your daily calorie totals, the subway info should be available at their store. It seems to me that you are consuming alot of calories to be cutting.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• BigPK

I agree with Lifts, personally I would worry more about composition than cutting weight...

Comment

Working...