best messenger

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • razrblack

best messenger

hey bro's looking to get a good messenger. just wanting your opinions on the best messenger to dl. any input is appreciated. i have yahoo, but to talk to the bro's i would rather it be secure. no i am not asking for a source! just wondering what everyone is on.
  • Easto

Cyber-rights just came out with a new secure messanger.

Comment

• Mertz98

i use aim and like it the best i couldnt get cyber rights to wrok on my computer at work so i dont use it

Comment

• Mertz98

also there is a program out there you can encrypt aim wiht i will see if i can find it

Comment

• razrblack

anyone else use aim? i bet i can find the program that encrypts aim. thats kinda what i do in my spare time is warez anything of use to me. lol! i am also on tmd-moviez where you can get all the best releases of new movies as soon as they come out. if anyone is interested or needs any apps or programs holler at me, i can probably hook u up. i am a firm believer in helping out fellow bros with whatever i can. programs, and small computer problems i cnahelp with.

Comment

• razrblack

also is the cyber-rights messenger compat with the hush messenger?

Comment

• Easto

just go to www.cyber-rights.net and check out the website. They should have some info on there for you.

Comment

Working...