movie review

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • razrblack

movie review

i figure if fkil is gonna do a car review, we might as well do a movie review as well.
    i downloaded pirates of the caribbean this weekend, and it was pretty good. normally no a big fan of johnny depp, but he made this movie watchable. orlando bloom ( the bow and arrow guy from the lotr trilogy) is also pretty good in this movie. i wouldnmt pay to see it, but worth watching if you are at home with nothing to do. B+

gonna watch league of x gentlemen tonight. anything with sean connery is usually great, so i hope this doesnt disappoint. dont know much about this movie though so no idea what to expect. (no grade yet)

how to deal with mandy moore is alright if you are with a chick. wife liked. B
    charlie's angels 2: just enough ass to keep it interesting. damn is lucy liu hot or what! A-

T3-- not what a lot of people expected. if you are a diehard terminator lover, you will like this movie though. still trying to figure out the whole casting of nick staahl thing. s**tty actor in my opinion. female terminator is pretty hot! good movie overall. A

bad boys 2 coming out this weekend and wife and i are gonna go see it before i download it. she loves will smith, and i can watch the chick thats in it, so it should be good.
  • Easto

I was a little bit disappointd with T3. Since Terminator 2 was so good, I was expecting alot from T3. I thought it was a little bit too far fetched. The case scene didn't seem very realistic and I hated how that chick could shoot sh*t out of her hand.

Comment

• razrblack

yea the cannon, flame-thrower in the hand thing was kinda far-fetched. i guess they felt they had to one-up the last evil terminator. they are currently in talks to do the 4th and final terminator. question is where are they gonna go with it? anyone heard anything on episode 3, the last star wars movie?

Comment

• razrblack

watched league of extraordinary gentlemen last night. wasnt bad, but i wouldnt have paid to go see it. sean connery , shane west, and the guy who plays jekyll/hyde were the only good parts of the movie. gonna check out bb2 tonight. later bros.

Comment

• takemo

going to see the pirate movie this weekend,will keep everyone posted,i heard it is very good.

Comment

• razrblack

hey takemo, pirates is alright but not worth paying to see. the only thing good about it is johnny depp, and thats odd because normally i cant stand him.

Comment

• urafreak

saw Gangs of New York last night. not bad, a little long.

Comment

• razrblack

urareak, i thought it was a little long too, but that was the first time i saw leo defaggio and actually liked him. he was pretty good in catch meif you can too.
                check out phone booth if you havent yet. colin farrell is good ator.

Comment

• urafreak

have phonebooth sitting at my house. i'm gonna watch it tonight. i've heard really good things about this move.

Comment

• takemo

leo defaggio! lmao!,thanks razor,i needed that.

Comment

• urafreak

phone booth was pretty good.

Comment

• razrblack

saw bad boys 2 last night, and i gotta say damn! that movie was excellent. best movie this year, maybe best movie in past couple of years. will smith is proving to be the next denzel waashington, maybe just the first will smith. this is the first sequel i have seen that was better than the original. martin lawrence is just downright hilarious. if u havent already, go see this movie. it was awesome. two and a half hours long but i never noticed.

Comment

• takemo

Man,Razrblack,your like a Siskel and Ebert rolled into one!

Comment

• razrblack

haja yea, only better at reviewing movies! seriously bad boys 2 kicked a**!

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

I thought pirates of the carribean was awesome. Johnny Depp made the movie great

Comment

Working...