liquid research

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • razrblack

liquid research

hey easto have you heard anything from liquid research? i placed my order for liqui-clen over a week ago, and still haent erceived an email or anything confirming order. i am excited about teh liqui-clen from LR, because i have heard great things about it. just a little concerned because of there reputation for being so quick and efficient. thanks bro!
  • Easto

This was posted by Mike:

ANNOUNCEMENT- WE HAVE BEEN REVIEWING ORDERS PLACED BETWEEN JUNE 30TH UNTIL NOW. OUR SHIPPING MANAGER FAILED TO SHIP ORDERS PLACED ON THE 30TH AND WE DID NOT REALIZE THIS UNTIL WE RETURNED FROM VACATION. WE HAVE A NEW MANAGER NOW BUT ARE PERSONALLY SHIPPING THESE ORDERS OVERNIGHT DELIVERY ON THE 14TH AND THE NEXT ORDER IS FREE FOR ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS EFFECTED. WHEN WE HAVE OFFICIALLY CAUGHT UP AND MAINTAIN OUR 2 DAY TURNAROUND, IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE YOUR ORDER AFTER 2-3 DAYS OF PLACING THE ORDER.....THE NEXT ORDER IS FREE. KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR OUR ANNOUNCEMENT THAT WE HAVE CAUGHT UP, BECAUSE WE WILL ALSO BE OFFERING A SALE ON ALL PRODUCTS AS AN APOLOGY TO ANY CUSTOMERS WHO WERE EFFECTED BY SLOWER DELIVERY TIMES. THIS IS NOT NORMAL BUSINESS PRACTICE AT LIQUID RESEARCH AND WILL NEVER BE AGAIN. WE HAVE A DEPENDABLE MANAGER AND GOOD PEOPLE WORKING ON STAFF AND WE ASSURE YOU THAT THERE ARE MANY GOOD THINGS TO COME FROM US.

Comment

• razrblack

easto you are the freakin man bro! thanks a bunch

Comment

• Easto

This is what I have from LR:
        Liquidex - Love it
        Clen - Love it
        T3 - Waiting to use it
        Nolvadex - Waiting to use it
        Clomid - Waiting to use it

I have been more than happy with Mike's Products, price, and his customer service is top notch!

Comment

Working...