X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jyzza
    Vet
    • Jul 2003

HGH experience

Please share your HGH experience.....dosages, type of kits, duration....

was it worth it?
    * muj kochanie *
  • Easto

How long/How many cycle did you do before using HGH?

Comment

• H Bomb

i am planning a 6 month hgh cycle for next year so i would love to hear what the bro's have to say

H Bomb

Comment

• takemo

Bump. Come on guys,let us know,no secrets among us,o.k.

Comment

• Big Moose

I used it twice. The first time I used just Serostim, about 4-5 kits I don't quite remember. I do remeber that at 4iu's a day the "growing pains" in my feet every morning when I got out of bed. My shoe size grew a total of a foot and a half over the 2 times using it. I also lost feeling in the tips of one or two of my fingers. It lasted for a couple months, but subsdided after I discontinued. Anyway, the second time I used serostim and Humarope but felt I needed a lot more to get the results I got the first time. It's hard to explain but it made me a bigger, heavier person over all. I think I was about 205 when I started it and now there is no way I could even drop below 225. (currently 236 but usually around 245) Also, it may be unrelated, but last year I had to get my tonsills out. The Dr. told me I should call guiness book of world records because they were literally 3x the size of any he had ever seen. The thing is I never got sore throats so they weren't infected, they just got huge. I developed sleep apnea because of it, but after thier removal it went away. I blame the growth.

Comment

• takemo

Hey big moose,what's up? good to see you here. How old were you when you tried hgh?

Comment

• house1

anyone else, will be getting on the wagon soon myself so any and all info is great

Comment

• Big Moose

I guess I was 23 the first time.

Comment

• ziggyj

<!--QuoteBegin-Big Moose+Jul 19 2003, 12:05 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Big Moose @ Jul 19 2003, 12:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I used it twice. The first time I used just Serostim, about 4-5 kits I don&#39;t quite remember. I do remeber that at 4iu&#39;s a day the "growing pains" in my feet every morning when I got out of bed. My shoe size grew a total of a foot and a half over the 2 times using it. I also lost feeling in the tips of one or two of my fingers. It lasted for a couple months, but subsdided after I discontinued. Anyway, the second time I used serostim and Humarope but felt I needed a lot more to get the results I got the first time. It&#39;s hard to explain but it made me a bigger, heavier person over all. I think I was about 205 when I started it and now there is no way I could even drop below 225. (currently 236 but usually around 245) Also, it may be unrelated, but last year I had to get my tonsills out. The Dr. told me I should call guiness book of world records because they were literally 3x the size of any he had ever seen. The thing is I never got sore throats so they weren&#39;t infected, they just got huge. I developed sleep apnea because of it, but after thier removal it went away. I blame the growth. [/b][/quote]
                  what do you mean your feet grew a foot and a half?

Comment

• Mertz98

YEAH A FOOT AND AHLF DAMN RONOLD MCDONALD HAS NOTHIN ON YOU LOL

Comment

• prolangtum

From what Ive been reading, at least scientifically, without the use of androgens, it is useless in the muscle building regard. Heres a post from Labrat at avant, she is very, very smart.

Heres the rest of the thread, basically saying HGH is useless from a BBing standpoint, but of course AAS arent in the equation http://forum.avantlabs.com/index.php?act=S...=ST&f=12&t=4834

Labrat:

So, let&#39;s consider what is useful (non-pharmacologically):

* hepatic IGF-1? In adults, hepatic IGF-1 has less impact on overall growth than in neonatal to young teens or slightly older. GH increases hepatic output of IGF-1 (and in connective tissue and, possibly, smooth muscle), but fasting, protein-, carb- and energy-restricted diets decrease hepatic IGF-1, which is not accounted for by GH abundance (GH typically increases in energy and carb-restricted diets). IGF-1 gene and protein expression is regulated by nutritional status as well as GH.

Additionally, fasting animals exhibit Gh receptor downregualtion. I don&#39;t know if that finding has been duplicated in humans; we don&#39;t have easy access to livers in fasting humans. (I wonder if pigs may be an appropriate model? I know exactly where their livers are......a few sectioned tissues stained with a fluorescing antibody would tell me what the receptor concentrations are.)

Apparently, insulin also regulates IGF-1 gene transcription. This is supported by a few investigative studies (molecular regulation) and my own experience when levels were assayed while on a keto diet many years ago. Several days of carb inake increased levels, which saved me hundreds of dollars for buying rhIGF-1 (back then, it was extremely expensive and had to be shipped overnight to the compound pharmacist).

furthermore, how much does circulating IGF-1 contribute to hypertrophy? In adults, very little.

* mounting evidence supports the hypothesis that local production of IGF-1 is important for &#39;special&#39; tissues (tissues/organs that have a high but transient need for growth and/or mitogenic needs, such as skeletal muscle and connective tissue). This growth factor is especially intriguing in skeletal muscle tissue because of the 2-3 splice variants that are present. The expressoin of this gene is regulated differentially, depending on the stimulus, with mechano growth factor being detected quickly when stimulated by mechanical signals and inducing proliferation but inhibiting differentiation of satellite cells, and the liver-type IGF-1 (not the same as the liver isoform, but similar) upregulated later, while MGF levels decline, and inducing differentiation and fusion of satellite cells.

Comment

• Big Moose

<!--QuoteBegin-Mertz98+Jul 28 2003, 06:55 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mertz98 @ Jul 28 2003, 06:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> YEAH A FOOT AND AHLF DAMN RONOLD MCDONALD HAS NOTHIN ON YOU LOL [/b][/quote]
                        No sh*t&#33; I am now a size 13&#33;

Comment

• ziggyj

did your wang get longer too?

Comment

• Big Moose

<!--QuoteBegin-ziggyj+Jul 29 2003, 02:07 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ziggyj @ Jul 29 2003, 02:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> did your wang get longer too?
                            [/b][/quote]
                            It was always real long, so it&#39;s hard to tell

Comment

• ken69dahl

I used seros once and just had 2 kits, ran it 2iu&#39;s am 2iu&#39;s pm. I put on 20 pounds the first 30 days and lost b/f. Well worth it IMO. I want to get ahold of some now.

Comment

Working...