Fake QV

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Farm Boy

Fake QV

from what i have been reading on AR, there are some genuine fakes floating around. the hologram is reflective, the label is curved. the only thing that is being noticed is the exp date, lot number. they appear to be printed and not stamped. so far the batch number that is causing problems is #07. some people are not getting gains nor sides, others are having to increase the dose to get any results. from what i am reading, some people feel like the vials arae grossly under dosed. i am waiting to see if any test results show up on this product. the last post i read said that production should be in the 09 now. be safe.
  • Farm Boy

guys i don't mean to alarm anyone about this post, just to let you know that there are some underdosed vials and some pretty darn good fakes floating around. i dont know how to stick things in my messages or i would have posted the message that i was reading to my post. the particulara thread i am talking about has over 140 responses from other bro's who are having the same if not similar results. maybe Easto or Urafreak can stick the post from the other bard for us. JohnnyB were are you?

Comment

• dizzle

<!--QuoteBegin-Farm Boy+Jul 16 2003, 04:37 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Farm Boy @ Jul 16 2003, 04:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> the last post i read said that production should be in the 09 now. [/b][/quote]
      if you&#39;re talking about the enanthate, lot 011 is already out.

Comment

• Farm Boy

thanks dizzle. do you know if the batchs in question were ever tested? QV is the only route i am going to be able to take but i&#39;m not going to spend until there is more feed back. i have been reading were some bottles were extremely under dosed, and some were great fakes. ,

Comment

• Mertz98

bump for link to other post that has this info what board is it on ?

Comment

• Farm Boy

the thread is on anabolic review. the guy who posted it is named johnsomebody. the thread is titled, bad batch of qv enanthate. i just do not know how to stick the thread and the post in one of this messages. hope this helps.

Comment

• rado

QV fakes and bad batches are floating around, just like any other gear as well. You just have to be wise enough to pick it out, thank god I never go through that sh*t. But if any of you need some help regarding QV products(NO SALES EITHER), just questions answered, hit me up on a PM or posted it here.

Comment

• Farm Boy

thanks rado, it seems like the scammers arae getting better and better every day.

Comment

Working...