Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ziggyj

questions before my first cycle

Alright, here goes:

Should I take only clomid, only nolvadex, or both? Has anyone successfully used clomid/nolvadex from liquidresearch?

How long after my first cycle (planning on ten weeks) will it take before my body resumes natural testosterone production at normal capacity?

Any and all help is appreciated,

Thanks,
    Ziggy

ps, what precautions should I take in getting this shipped? i.e., should I setup a PO box in my real name (I have to use my real name to set one up, don't I?), should the supplier send it addressed to my real name, etc.
  • ziggyj

ps, i intend to go on test eth. at 375mg weekly

Comment

• Easto

I had everything shipped to my house.

I suggest you do some more reading/research before you get started on this cycle. There are some really good thread in the articles section that can help answer most of your questions.

Comment

• Farm Boy

ziggy, at your age gear is not necessary. right now your body is in the best state it could be in to build good quality muscle. you really need to wait a few more years before hitting aas. to help you along with some research here are some post to read. all fo these post are in the steriod articles section. "FAQ on clomid, by JohnnyB' " steriod side effects and how to stop them, by East." " 3rd generation anti-e's, by Easto," "injections 101. by Easto," " wait until you hit your genetic potential b4 using, by Easto. i hope these articles help. these articles should answer your questions with the exception of the mailbox thing.

Comment

• want2bstronger

ziggy,

you can try

Test 500mg EW
          throw some dbol 1-4 ED 30mg and you might wanna try DOMESTIC ordering its usually better, however if you go international using your real name is not the end of the world..

liquid research is a legit company, you need to research a lot more, dont just jump into this, the power of the internet is here, use it and dont rush...

U might not want to take the nolva unless u see signs of gyno, some people are brone to gyno, if you are you might wanna try it. Or try liquidex ... hope this helps.. read read read, hit me up if u need anything else bro

luck!

Comment

• TANK01

<!--QuoteBegin-Farm Boy+Jul 17 2003, 11:51 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Farm Boy @ Jul 17 2003, 11:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> ziggy, at your age gear is not necessary. [/b][/quote]
            I&#39;m fascinated now &#33;

I can&#39;t see any mention of his age anywhere ?

Did I miss summat ?

TANK

Comment

• Easto

He&#39;s 21. It was mentioned in another thread.

Comment

Working...