X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jyzza
    Vet
    • Jul 2003

Best Propinate

What is the best brand of Propinate that you have taken before?
    (painless and most effective)

For me it was Testolic and Testopin….both were very good, although I liked Testopin better….both are human grade but Testopin is 100mg/ml and Testolic is 100mg/2 ml…
    * muj kochanie *
  • Easto

What's the highest concentration you have taken without pain? I want to make some prop, but I hear from a lot of people that it can be pretty painful.

Comment

• dizzle

QV Prop worked good for me, but damn I was always sore from the shots. I've heard from Rickson that RT Prop is painless.

Comment

• jyzza
        Vet
        • Jul 2003

Easto..if you could find Testopin go for bro...it's very cheap..it comes in 2ml bottle....so that’s 200mg in a bottle, since 1ml=100mg......very good stuff.....I have tried QV Prop about a months ago and it doesn't even compare according to me....
        * muj kochanie *

Comment

• Easto

<!--QuoteBegin-jyzza+Jul 17 2003, 10:15 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jyzza @ Jul 17 2003, 10:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Easto..if you could find Testopin go for bro...it&#39;s very cheap..it comes in 2ml bottle....so that’s 200mg in a bottle, since 1ml=100mg......very good stuff.....I have tried QV Prop about a months ago and it doesn&#39;t even compare according to me.... [/b][/quote]
          I am going to try my luck make some Test Enan and Tren Enan. If that goes well, I am going make all my gear from then on. It will save a sh*t load of money in the long run.

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

Dizzle is right in that the prop from RT is some stout sh*t. 100mg concentration with no pain and human grade to top that.

QV&#39;s prop is mention worthy however im sure there are plenty of quality props out there I just have never taken them

Comment

• H Bomb

virmones were painless. only did 100mg per shot though

Comment

• takemo

never,never shoot loefler 250mg prop.i shot 1cc in my shoulder and wanted to cut my arm off the next day,lol. i found that ttokkyo made a very good prop,i don&#39;t know about the new ones though.

Comment

Working...