• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jyzza
    Vet
    • Jul 2003

Bridging

Is there such thing as a bridge?

The only compounds in my opinion that you can successfully bridge w/ are: Glucosomine, Creatine and Insulin (from top of my head).

I know some of you are thinking, what about Primo and Var? Both of those will work against your hpta recover….

IMO….if someone says that they are on Primo and Var bridge they are just kidding themselves. Primo and Var is still a cycle and it won’t let you recover…

What do you guys think? What do you use to aid in the maintenance stage?
    * muj kochanie *
  • takemo

I would think hgh would also be a legit bridge.I think people on hgh have to add it as a bridge because you should stay on it for at least 6 months,but you shouldn't stay on gear for that long.

Comment

• Big Moose

I "bridged" with both growth and anavar in the past. I felt both were pretty succesful. I never had blood work done but I felt as if I recovered in a timely fashion. The thing with growth is that you want to be taking other stuff with it, so I felt as if it was almost wasteful. But as stated above the best results are seen with longer periods of use.

Comment

• dizzle

What about the 10mg AM Dbol?

Comment

• Easto

I think after my cycle, I am going to give slin a shot. It will let my HPTA recover, but should also help me keep my gians. Creatine will also be in the mix!!!

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

From what I understand var doensn't affect levels

Comment

• jyzza
              Vet
              • Jul 2003

<!--QuoteBegin-FKITLETSGO+Jul 19 2003, 01:09 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FKITLETSGO @ Jul 19 2003, 01:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> From what I understand var doensn&#39;t affect levels [/b][/quote]
              It does....I was looking for a chart to post here but I couldn&#39;t find it....There was a study posted on one of the site about as low as 5-10mg of var will keep your from recovering.....
              * muj kochanie *

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

that&#39;s interesting. If my memory serves me correctly every article I have read has suggested that var doens&#39;t shut down natural test production. Ima go try to find one in the forums see if we can prove someone wrong..lol

Comment

• prolangtum

Bobo from Anabolicminds once found a study that only 2.5mg of anvar started causing supression after 1 week.

Comment

• jyzza
                    Vet
                    • Jul 2003

Okay.....

This chart shows that using 15mg of Anavar as short as 3 days into your cycle it will start suppressing your natural test production which eventually will end up shut down...
                    Attached Files
                    * muj kochanie *

Comment

• jyzza
                      Vet
                      • Jul 2003

Total androgen concentration. Total serum T (hatched portion) and OX (black portion) concentrations in five young men on days 0, 3, and 5. *, T decreased significantly from days 0 and 3 to day 5 (P < 0.05).
                      * muj kochanie *

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

thanx jyzza... I think im going to start researching bridging and might consider a bridge after my upcoming cycle. Its amazing after researching and researching you learn something new every day no matter how much you may know

Comment

• roidjuice

<!--QuoteBegin-dizzle+Jul 19 2003, 12:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dizzle @ Jul 19 2003, 12:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> What about the 10mg AM Dbol? [/b][/quote]
                          I&#39;ve heard this as well. Any truth to it??

Comment

Working...