about the next cycle please help

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mike99

about the next cycle please help

I was wondering....every time you start a new cycle, do you have to increase the dose. If you keep the same dose will you progress. will you progress much faster if you do increase the dose?
  • Easto

I wouldn't necessarily increase the dose. Just by switching to drifferent roids can nake a big differnce. For example, if your cycle was 400mg Test Enan and 400mg EQ for 10 weeks. Your next cycle could consist of 400mg Test Enan and 400mg Deca for 10 weeks. I think you could make great gains on both of these cycles.

I don't know if I would run the same cycle back-to-back though. If that's what you are asking. I believe you don't want to let you body get used to anything. Just like a workout routine. I switch mine all the time so that my body is always guessing.

Comment

• prolangtum

to a degree yes, more should equal better gains, but you should rely on training, diet and recovery, not increased dosing.

Comment

• nevaenuf

How many Cycles have you taken in the past?

Comment

• razrblack

i only have one undermy belt, but i agree with prolang. nothing can be substituted for diet, and training. easto has a great point, why increase the dose when you can change compunds and get great results without increasing dose?

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

I suggest this:

1st cycle- test enth 400mg
            2nd cycle test enth 400mg & Deca 400mg
            3rd cycle test enth 400mg & Deca 400mg with prop as jumpstart
            4th cycle test enth 500mg & deca 400mg with prop as jumpstart
            If you notice the total mg is going up a good bit with each cycle. you are doubling your weekly dosage from the 1st to 2nd cycle and from the 2nd to 3rd cycle you are adding extra 400mg/week in the prop. I suggest counting total mg and not just mg of each ester when planning "next cycles"

I believe that as long as you recover properly you should do just fine staying at same dosages and moving up a little. Consistant baby steps equal huge leaps and huge steps equal more room to fuk up

Comment

• takemo

If you run the same cycle back to back you will need to increase.The hard truth is the game is basically a game of esculating dosages.

Comment

• mike99

Thanks for the help guys. i am not really a hardcore roider. I am barely a roider at all. this is my 2nd cycle of 1-test. i did the reccommended dose of 350 mg per week for the first cycle. The stuff worked great. I know a guy who did 3 cycles of 1-test and got amazing results each cycle. However i have not been able to talk to him since, so i dont know what he did with his dose. Now i am upping the dose to 400 a week.

Comment

• mike99

both of us did did 1-test, creatine, protein, only. 1-test is the only pro-roid both of us have done.

Comment

Working...