WTF

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nevaenuf

WTF

Today is my first day checking out the new board and I just wanted to say that I dont like being called a weakling. I feel like a b*tch every time I see one of my post.

I tryed to change the title of this post so that I wouldnt sound like I was mad about this but I couldnt figure out how to change the title.
  • urafreak

sorry bro not meant to offend. 3 more posts and your title will change.

if its a huge issue for you, i'll change it.

Comment

• nevaenuf

Well This post will make me one post closer so dont worry about it. I apreciate it though.

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

stop whining you little weakling

Comment

• nevaenuf

<!--QuoteBegin-FKITLETSGO+Jul 20 2003, 08:24 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FKITLETSGO @ Jul 20 2003, 08:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> stop whining you little weakling

[/b][/quote]
          Why dont you meet me in the gym tomarrow and we will see who is the weakling.

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

Sure thing neva: In fact why dont you meet me at six for cardio? up for it?

Comment

• razrblack

fkit leave the "amateur" alone bro&#33; haha&#33; hey urafreak what title do we get at 500? how bout "the muthaf**ing man&#33;" lol&#33; i dont wanna meet either of you for cardio. cardio sucks, we should be able to burn fat drinking beer, and watching college football, which by the way the hogs season opener is just 55 days away.

Comment

• nevaenuf

<!--QuoteBegin-FKITLETSGO+Jul 20 2003, 09:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FKITLETSGO @ Jul 20 2003, 09:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Sure thing neva: In fact why dont you meet me at six for cardio? up for it? [/b][/quote]
                Im always up for cardio. Your the one who will never get out of bed.

Comment

• urafreak

play nice now boys

Comment

Working...