Cycle is OVER

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Easto

Cycle is OVER

I did my last shot of Enan this morning. I started the cycle at ~206lbs and last night I weighed in at 229, so I am pretty happy with everything. I hope I can keep most of my gains when Clomid/Nolva is all done. I think if I can hold on to 225, I was be ecstatic.

This last shot didn't go too well today though. I poked my bicep and aspirated like always. There was a small air bubble in the syringe, so I injected. As soon as I pushed the oil in (about .05CC), my arm felt weird. Almost like I felt my pulse through the syringe (does that even make sense?). This kind of freaked me out, so I aspirted again and what do you know..... BLOOD. I changed he pin and decided to do a delt injection instead.

Now I have to wait a couple months until the next cycle. How does Test Enan and tren Enan sound to you guys? :P
  • urafreak

some nice gains. refresh my memory what were you on?

Comment

• nevaenuf

Nice gains. I dont think you have anything to worry about with your injection. If you hit a vein then you would have imidiate symptoms.

Comment

• Farm Boy

I am glad that you are okay. your second cycle sounds like it is going to be awesome. keep us posted on your pct.

Comment

• jyzza
          Vet
          • Jul 2003

Easto keep us posted w/ your gains after Clomid/Nolva combo
          * muj kochanie *

Comment

• Easto

<!--QuoteBegin-urafreak+Jul 21 2003, 01:47 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (urafreak @ Jul 21 2003, 01:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> some nice gains. refresh my memory what were you on? [/b][/quote]
            Steroids ....duh&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

I was shoot 400mg of LFC Enan per week. Next cycle will probably bring TestEnan/Tren Enan I can&#39;t wait.

Comment

• Easto

<!--QuoteBegin-jyzza+Jul 21 2003, 03:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jyzza @ Jul 21 2003, 03:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Easto keep us posted w/ your gains after Clomid/Nolva combo [/b][/quote]
              I am thinking about throwing in some Slin to the mix. Hoping after some Slin, creatine, Clomid/Nolvadex I can be sitting at a solid 225.

Comment

• razrblack

dude sounds like you had a great cycle. how much of it do u think were water weight gains? just curious to know how much actual "muscle" was gained. i have heard of people having problems like the one you described with the injection, most of them never had any recurring problems though. glad to hear you put on some good weight.

Comment

• Easto

Water weight is minimal. I ran Liquidex throught the cycle, but I am sure I still gains a bit of water and fat. Though that is expected when I am bulking&#33;

Comment

• razrblack

true there bro. congrats on successful cycle.

Comment

Working...