6 weeks into test cycle

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bullet

6 weeks into test cycle

Here is one of me six weeks into test cycle im on my 9th week now so i gotta take a few more. Let me know how I look. My goal is about two more cycles and 40 more lbs.
    Attached Files
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Kind of hard to tell from that pic bro, take a front and back pic to.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• rado

Originally posted by liftsiron
      Kind of hard to tell from that pic bro, take a front and back pic to.
      I agree.

Seems like you have some abs and maybe some good base to work on. Take a front pic, back pic, side pic, etc...

This way you can monitor your progress while you gain.

Comment

• CO-B16
        Vet
        • May 2004

too dark to tell bro, all i can see is some abs, i think.....too dark
        THIS POST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

YO MOMMA

Comment

• bullet

ok here is another one. Actually let me see if i have a before pic. The only before pic that I have is three weeks into the cycle though. As you can see though i have lost alot of my abs. I ussed to have nice obliques but i've learned that when you bulk you lose some definition. Right the darker pic i'm about 210lbs and im 6'5" I want to get up to about 230-240. I have a next cycle planned out deca, test cyp, prop and d-bol. Hopefully i can get to 240 on that cycle.
          Attached Files

Comment

• rado

Originally posted by bullet
            ok here is another one. Actually let me see if i have a before pic. The only before pic that I have is three weeks into the cycle though. As you can see though i have lost alot of my abs. I ussed to have nice obliques but i've learned that when you bulk you lose some definition. Right the darker pic i'm about 210lbs and im 6'5" I want to get up to about 230-240. I have a next cycle planned out deca, test cyp, prop and d-bol. Hopefully i can get to 240 on that cycle.
            Get your very own domain easily. Fast and professional customer service.

You posted the same picture here in this thread.

You didn't loose much abs at all. Seems like you lost some BF. You're going to bloat up with deca/d-bol and tests. Keep some liquidex around and use it at 0.5-1.0 mgs EOD. Worked great for me at EOD, you could try the same, potent stuff.

Comment

Working...