Help planning next cycle - Need Advice

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • roidjuice

Help planning next cycle - Need Advice

I'm 23 6 foot 205 and about 13% bf. I've done 2 cycles before.

first
    dbol 25 mg/ed 6 weeks
    winny 50 mg/eod 1-8

seecond
    winny 50mg/ed 1-8
    Sust 500 week 1&2, 250 3-6
    Clomid PCT

My goals for my next cycle are to reduce body fat while putting on lean mass.
    If I could get down to 7-8% and 205-215 that would be awesome. I have access to a good variety of products and would like to know what people's opinions are and what I should look into. I'm planning on doing a 12 week cycle if that helps at all. I liked the results on winny but it did hurt my joints towards the end.

Here is what I came up with. please let me know your opinions about it. My diet will be very good, plenty of protien, lower carbe etc.

EQ 500mg/week 1-12
    Test Ent 400mg/week 1-10
    Winny 50mg/ED 6-12

Possibly some T3 or clen in there but I need advice on that.....

When would I start clomid after this cycle? Should I run test longer, should I go the full 12 weeks? Is this a good 3rd cycle for the results I'm looking for.
  • jyzza
    Vet
    • Jul 2003

1-12 EQ 500mg
    1-12 Test Ent 400mg
    6-14 Winny 50mg ED

or

1-10 100mg Test Prop Eod
    3-10 75mg Fina Eod

Lets hear few more opinions on the second cycle.......But Fina would cut you up bro and it would be a very good combo......I'm just not sure you would be ready for a cycle like that
    * muj kochanie *

Comment

• Easto

1 - 12....500mg/week.......Test Enan
      6 - 14....75mgED..............Fina

I honestly think this would be a good cycle. Althought you have done 2 cycles, I think with Test/Fina you could make some sweet gains while staying lean. Or if you want, try this cycle:

1 - 6......75mg ED..........Fina
      1- 12.....400mg.week.....Test Enan
      8 -14.....50mg ED...........Winny

Comment

• roidjuice

I've been trying to stay away from tren. Not a big fan of ED injections. I think I will go with what you suggested. Might run the winny 8 weeks though. What kind of sides should I expect with the EQ?

Comment

• roidjuice

<!--QuoteBegin-Easto+Jul 21 2003, 04:05 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Easto @ Jul 21 2003, 04:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> 1 - 12....500mg/week.......Test Enan
          6 - 14....75mgED..............Fina

I honestly think this would be a good cycle. Althought you have done 2 cycles, I think with Test/Fina you could make some sweet gains while staying lean. Or if you want, try this cycle:

6 -12.....50mg ED...........Winny [/b][/quote]
          I had heard that Tren can produce some sexual sides and I CAN&#39;T have that. Other than that, I was planning on doing tren. I reall hate ED or EOD injects though. What do you guys think of EQ. I don&#39;t read a lot about it. I see it compared to var and winny in muscle hardness. Is that accurate?

Comment

• Easto

Alot of people consider fina ..... a gift from god. Lean muscle gains, fat reduction, muscle hardness, vascularity.

As for side... that all depends on you . Most people will get fina dick when running Fina without Test. If you are running test in your cycle, there is no reason to worry. On the other hand, I know some people that get horny as hell when on fina only. It&#39;s like night and day, bro. You will have to experiement and see how you will react to fina.

Comment

• ryubrir

you could go with anavar and also winstrol too... those two are great together for cutting up... anavar being oxandralone... do some reading about the two and you will understand their 1)protein sparing effects due to nitrogen retention ( positive nitrogen balance) 2) cortisol blocking properties -to simplify this too 3) and androgenic property especially of winstrol which will help with lypolisis and with lipolase hormone so you will not store as much fat... maybe something you can consider amigo... in Brasil people use these two substances much... now we do not have oxandrolona as a inside produced product. it was discontinued in early 1997... or end of 1996... I am in the US now, since three weeks ago. But, I can tell you that these two would be great if you want to avoid fina, and such. Fina is my personal favorite, and is so cheap to produce for yourself. and easy...but if you have access to other things... well...look these up...

Comment

• dieter

dont run winny at 8 weeks unless you wanna end up a bald man who cant stand up cause his goints are to sore..............

Comment

• bjuicen

You said that you were considering doing a cycle with winny wks 6-10 you should go with what was mentioned earlier by EASTO

6 -12.....50mg ED...........Winny

use the fina you wont be dissapointed.

Comment

• prolangtum

I dont like running Eth till the end, two weeks until clomid with nothing.

I like this better
                    1 1g of Eth 9 (day 1)
                    2-10 500mg of Eth per week (250mg 2x a week)
                    6-12 37.5mg tren ed
                    6-12 50mg winstrol ed
                    11-12 500ius HCG eod
                    11-12 10mg nolva ed
                    13 150mg,100mg,100mg,100mg,50mg,50mg,50mg clomid
                    13 60mg,40mg,40mg,40mg,30mg,30mg,30mg nolva
                    14 50mg,50mg,50mg,25mg,25mg,25mg,25mg clomid
                    14 30mg,30mg,30mg,20mg,20mg,20mg,10mg nolva

Comment

• Easto

<!--QuoteBegin-bjuicen+Jul 28 2003, 10:07 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bjuicen @ Jul 28 2003, 10:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> You said that you were considering doing a cycle with winny wks 6-10 you should go with what was mentioned earlier by EASTO

6 -12.....50mg ED...........Winny

use the fina you wont be dissapointed. [/b][/quote]
                      If you switch the winny from week 8 -14 that would be a pretty sweet cycle.

Comment

Working...