2nd cycle please help

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Dave

2nd cycle please help

I am getting ready to run dianabal, sustanon, deca stack.....My last cycle 2 months ago i went from 265 lbs to 306 lbs on last cycle I dropped down to 280 after 2months off cycle. I am 6 ft and 1/2 in tall I want to compete next spring but I feel i need more size?
    Any input on my cycle would be appreciated..
    How should I run the 3 together?
  • jyzza
    Vet
    • Jul 2003

1-11 500mg Sustenon
    1-10 500mg Deca
    1-4 35mg D-Bol

I'm not sure about the mgs since I don't know what dosages you took last time.....if you did take higher dosages or something close you can bump up the sustenon to 750mg and D-Bol to 40mg but I would leave Deca how it is..... + your a big guy to begin w/....

Look...I put down to run the test 1 week longer then the Deca...just incase of Limp dick at the end......
    * muj kochanie *

Comment

• Mertz98

what jyzza has lined out is a perfect bulker but if you want to compete next year about jan or febuary yu will want to trim down some and cut out

Comment

• Farm Boy

don't forget your anti-e's. i would have bromo on hand for the deca. do you think the 26 pounds you lost was water or water and muscle. what did your diet look like. what did you run on your last two cycles, in particualr your last cycle. post cycle therapy will help you with some size retention but if your diet is off then nothing will help. what do you think your body fat percentage is. did you eata enough calories to support the mass that you put on during your last cycle. at 6'1/2, 280 pounds your one big dude, i'd hate to have your grocery bill.

Comment

• Easto

Damn.... Sounds like you are massive. Would love to see some pics Bro. What's your bf%?

Comment

• Big Dave

Thanks for all your input... Guys my my body fat kinda high around 19%
            My last cycle was test enth., omnigan (sustanon), winny, dianabol in low dos.

Not fat by any means but I tend to carry water. I can lose fat quite fast but never been ripped really ripped. My diet when on a cycle is around 3500-4000 cal. , I eat when on cycle like this ... 1st meal 2am, 2nd meal 5am, 3rd meal 9am, 4th meal noon, 5th meal 3pm, 6th meal 8pm, snack at 10pm then off to bed. I stay hungry
            my problem is i really eat anything I dont know enough about diet and cal/protien intake. If I ever got that down to an art I'd be a mean looking contestent.

I train really heavy on cycle for about 2+ hrs. I workout bench with around 405lbs for 5 set of 6-8

I am 35 yrs old 6ft 1/2 in tall 280lbs and would like to see about 315 on this next cycle any pointers

Comment

• Farm Boy

check out Easto post in the diet and nutrition section titled " you want to grow". as far as cycleing, check out jyzza'a post in the sysling section. it has been pinned. i am wondering why you cycled test enan and sustanon togather. i'm not telling you to drop any meals, but dude, you got to get some good rest. that's when the magic happens. i will keep this bumped for unitl Fkit jumps in. he definitely knows how to make you grow.

Comment

• Farm Boy

try not to pay any attention to my grammer, low carbs, brain not functioning 100%.

Comment

Working...