new pic

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • house1

new pic

i am still not happy at all with my chest or midsection -- so i will not put that up yet-- they are both starting to look better-- just feel i need to drop another 15 - 20 pounds to really guage weather i can walk on a stage-

been slacking on the tanning too-- been real busy as of late - sure rado will point that out
    Attached Files
  • rado

Originally posted by house1
    i am still not happy at all with my chest or midsection -- so i will not put that up yet-- they are both starting to look better-- just feel i need to drop another 15 - 20 pounds to really guage weather i can walk on a stage-

been slacking on the tanning too-- been real busy as of late - sure rado will point that out
    lol...looking thick brother, really thick man. Tan looks ok, not bad after what I've seen before

That chest will come in due time. Is it not proportionate to your body?

Comment

• masswithclass

If you are thinkin about a show use the critical assessment forum when you are ready. We will point out any week areas you need to work. Looking thick though, any time frame on your show?

Comment

• house1

Originally posted by masswithclass
        If you are thinkin about a show use the critical assessment forum when you are ready. We will point out any week areas you need to work. Looking thick though, any time frame on your show?

pretty much a dry run right now-- if i can get into show shape --need to get in done soon-- going to take a break then start training for the met in tribeca-- which is not till march-- my boy littlehouse is doing that show and nosocks is doing the jr usa's in april -- so it puts us all on the same page-- which will really help keep me focusd

Comment

• house1

Originally posted by rado
          lol...looking thick brother, really thick man. Tan looks ok, not bad after what I've seen before

That chest will come in due time. Is it not proportionate to your body?
          rado, i have like baby fat in that area-- had it ever since i was a kid- my younger brother is in the same boat--

it is getting better as i come down-- kinda a wait and see thing now

Comment

• rado

rado, i have like baby fat in that area-- had it ever since i was a kid- my younger brother is in the same boat--

it is getting better as i come down-- kinda a wait and see thing now
            That baby fat sucks man, I know it too. I usually carry it on my sides, not much, but enought to bother me. Once you get that fat down to a minimal, it will go away.

Comment

• house1

That baby fat sucks man, I know it too. I usually carry it on my sides, not much, but enought to bother me. Once you get that fat down to a minimal, it will go away.

i hope it goes away bro-- its the one thing that rewally worries me-- my sides are coming down nicely-- i know they will go-- just not sure how much i need to lose to make it happen though

Comment

• rado

i hope it goes away bro-- its the one thing that rewally worries me-- my sides are coming down nicely-- i know they will go-- just not sure how much i need to lose to make it happen though
                Try doing some weighted dips, and lean forward as you're doing them. Fly's will help as well. Don't worry man, you've done a great job from the very 1st pics, just went and saw them so that I could remember when you had started to diet.

Comment

• house1

Try doing some weighted dips, and lean forward as you're doing them. Fly's will help as well. Don't worry man, you've done a great job from the very 1st pics, just went and saw them so that I could remember when you had started to diet.
                  thanks brother

Comment

• DblDmnGd38

Well I think there is great progress, keep up the hard work and you will make your goals!

Comment

• jyzza
                      Vet
                      • Jul 2003

u look good house.....when we look at our own bodies we always see little things that others don't....it never stops.....well maybe when your 250lbs at 4%bf..lol.....you look good, keep on doing what your doing.
                      * muj kochanie *

Comment

• DADAWG
                        Vet
                        • May 2004

looking good little buddy . what weight are you at in the pic?
                        congrats on the progress
                        NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

Comment

• chrissy

Way To Go!!! Keep up the good work! You look awsome man! Yummy...lol

Comment

• house1

thanks everyone,

dawg, not sure of my weight right now-- scared to get on a scale lol

Comment

• MentalMike
                              VET
                              • Mar 2004

def looking leaner bro, still a monster
                              ADMINISTRATOR@

MOD@
                              www.Xtrememass.com
                              www.AnaSci.net
                              www.AtomicalMuscle.com
                              Here

Comment