Meal replacement supps

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kris-B

Meal replacement supps

Anyone use them ? i was thinking of getting some to try for when im at work and feel hungry and ive run out of food from my bag :bang:
    whats the best one`s to go for ?

thanks !
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

I have always had good results with met rx, but currently I'm using (don't laugh) Dr. Phils shape up. Each can provides 21 grams carbs 26 grams protein and 24 vitimins and minerals. The mrp is convenient and taste good. 210 calories per can.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• masswithclass

Met-Rx or EAS Myoplex do a good job of filling me up. Make sure you do a search on them and compare prices. Some pretty good deals out there.

Comment

• masswithclass

Originally posted by liftsiron
        I have always had good results with met rx, but currently I'm using (don't laugh) Dr. Phils shape up. Each can provides 21 grams carbs 26 grams protein and 24 vitimins and minerals. The mrp is convenient and taste good. 210 calories per can.
        I have an open mind post a link for these liftsiron.

Comment

• CO-B16
          Vet
          • May 2004

i kind of make my own....i change up the carb intake depending on the time of day, so i just make a few for work...they are pretty basic... i have three shakers, and i just make at home and take to work and stick them in the fridge....
          THIS POST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

YO MOMMA

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

Originally posted by masswithclass
            I have an open mind post a link for these liftsiron.

I really like the results that I'm getting with these.

ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• BMZ

any body other than LIFTS would gotta flamed the shit outta his ass!!

but if it works for you then that's great.....the RTD cans look pretty good, 26g protein only 210 calories, not freaking bad at all......

I personally don't use MRPs hardly, I pack food. or shakes.

Comment

• Naughty Nurse

I like my protein bars....I know some hate them, but the Labrada Lean Body Bars tide me over easily for 2 or 3 hours....and 31g protein, 16 carbs....and I think not even 200 cal.

Comment

• liftsiron
                  Administrator
                  • Nov 2003

Lean body bars are one of the better nutrition bars imo, I think that their close to 300 calories though.
                  ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Kris-B

Anyone use ABB extreme body RTD 50 ?

Comment

• Naughty Nurse

Originally posted by liftsiron
                      Lean body bars are one of the better nutrition bars imo, I think that their close to 300 calories though.
                      Oh yes, my mistake...I was thinking of another I had looked at getting....280 cal.

Comment

Working...