Fist Post, Few Questions

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NoName

Fist Post, Few Questions

Hello. I am new to this forum. I've been reading for a while and decided to jump on and ask a few questions.

Basically what I am trying to do is gain strength and muscle (imagine that&#33.

Right now I go to the gym about 4-6 times a week. I lift for about 1-1.5 hrs and then do 15-30 mins of cardio. I feel I am an in shape 22 year old. I eat pretty well, drink a lot of water, etc. I feel I am stronger than average, but would like to increase my strength.

Now that you know all that, what would you reccommend? I am leaning towards injections since I see how well they seem to work. I am just not sure what the safest combo I can take is that will give me the best results. This is where you all come in What do you think is the best combo I can take? I would like to try 1 cycle and see how it goes. I am willing to devote myself to making my body better. I will do whatever it takes (as long as it is pretty safe). Let me know what you all think. Right now I am taking creatine/protein. I've tried a lot of stuff, but so far I like this combo the best. I've never taken a steroid though.

Thanks!
  • nevaenuf

It is hard to tell someone what kind of cycle they should take without knowing them personally. I would recomend you reading descriptions on all the steroids that you are concidering and then making your decision when you find what they all do and there side effects. Good Luck

Comment

• jyzza
      Vet
      • Jul 2003

Yes....read everything you can.....

First stack should just be Test by itself.

1-10 400mg Test Enethate or Cypionate
      * muj kochanie *

Comment

• NoName

Ok, well I have a lot of reading to do.

Comment

• Mertz98

i'll re-affirm what jyzzza said make your first cycle test only weeks 1-10 either cypiontate or enanthate

Comment

• takemo

I agree with Jyzza also(reluctantly)about test being your first cycle.I also believe you are training too long in the gym,i would keep the weight lifting to an hour or less.

Comment

• NoName

What exactly are you testing for? To see hwo your body handels the injections? Also, how do you know if there is a problem? Will I fall over and die or just get sick?

Comment

• razrblack

they mean "test" as in testosterone bro. we'll be glad to help but basedon that commetn i'd say u have some studying to do. anything we can do to help, i am just ribbing on you. use the search functions, and keep asking questions bro, you'll learn what u need to. also on the fall over and die comment, i reccomend always haveing blood work done, and complete physical before contemplating juice.

Comment

• ziggyj

if you want to gain muscle, train for 45 minutes to an hour only. cut out the cardio from your workout. don't train any muscle group on two subsequent days. eat atleast 3500, maybe even 4000 calories if you're tall, daily.

Comment

Working...