i dont know where to put this

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angrylifter

i dont know where to put this

i am in the process of planning my next cycle - what stacks have you guys used that were very effective? something maybe more potent than M1t would be nice - either that - or something with m1t would be cool - if you could include post cycle sups - that would be great - thanks
  • CO-B16
    Vet
    • May 2004

what have your past cycles looked like???? m1t and test is a good one imo....
    THIS POST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

YO MOMMA

Comment

• angrylifter

my last cycle was just m1t - and i was fuckin dumb and never did a post cycle suppliment - but i want an actual one - one that i know i can get the post cycle and then also get a powerful powerful cycle too - im looking for something good - a stack - dose to take of each - everything - thanks

Comment

• CO-B16
        Vet
        • May 2004

how old are you???? and what are your stats???? height, weight, etc...
        THIS POST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

YO MOMMA

Comment

• rado

Originally posted by CO-B16
          how old are you???? and what are your stats???? height, weight, etc...
          Ditto. bump for info.

Comment

• angrylifter

im a youngin - im 18, 5ft 10 and 150lbs. i have 15 in arms, chest is just over 40in, waist is about 29in and i have roughly 7% bodyfat - at 153 i was at 8%. i have small ass legs . . . - thats why im so fucking light - the idea is to try and proportionalize myself A LOT while still gettting bigger everywhere else. my only other cycle exp. was M1T which i used mid may, and finished mid june. my lifts are alright - well - my bench is - i can max 315 @ 150lbs, and my squat sucks - i think it was something ilke 185lbs for 5 sets of 5, which is really pathetic. current suppliments are eat every damn thing in sight - creatine - whey protien, multivitamin, and like i said - eat eat eat! - im eating about 200g of protien per day, carbs like crazy and calories are 3000+. i know your going to give me shit about being TOO YOUNG - and i know - i know - but if im going to do it - im going to do it right - im not some dumb kid lookin for some easy way out - im asking people who know what they are talking about - thanks

Comment

• liftsiron
              Administrator
              • Nov 2003

Originally posted by angrylifter
              im a youngin - im 18, 5ft 10 and 150lbs. i have 15 in arms, chest is just over 40in, waist is about 29in and i have roughly 7% bodyfat - at 153 i was at 8%. i have small ass legs . . . - thats why im so fucking light - the idea is to try and proportionalize myself A LOT while still gettting bigger everywhere else. my only other cycle exp. was M1T which i used mid may, and finished mid june. my lifts are alright - well - my bench is - i can max 315 @ 150lbs, and my squat sucks - i think it was something ilke 185lbs for 5 sets of 5, which is really pathetic. current suppliments are eat every damn thing in sight - creatine - whey protien, multivitamin, and like i said - eat eat eat! - im eating about 200g of protien per day, carbs like crazy and calories are 3000+. i know your going to give me shit about being TOO YOUNG - and i know - i know - but if im going to do it - im going to do it right - im not some dumb kid lookin for some easy way out - im asking people who know what they are talking about - thanks

I would say continue to lift heavy, do heavy leg presses for the next 6 months instead of attempting to squat. At 18 there is good chance that you will continue to grow in hight for 2-4 more years, if you start to cycle steroids, there is an overwhelming chance that the growth plates on your long bones will fuse and you will never get taller. Increase protein to 300 grams per day please.
              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• angrylifter

bumpin. . .

Comment

• angrylifter

have to bump again. . . looking for something strong - the more specific the better - preferably non injectables too . . . .

Comment

• Jstrong20

Well lets look at the facts here.

18 years old
                    150lbs
                    wants something stronger than m1t :booze:
                    preferably no injectables
                    Says not some dumb kid looking for the easy way out!

Comment

• angrylifter

the problem is that i got off track and want to train my legs more - which i neglected for a about a year now. i ended high school bench pressing 315, without using anything. and with working non stop the past few months, i had no time :bang: i don't want injectables - becasue i have no fuckign clue where to get needles, and the idea is i guess to make it easier - to get to back to where i was - and continue getting stronger and bigger. i made the mistake that most dumb kids make - and didn't train my legs - thats why i am soo fucking light - i am not planning on using until fall, i want to make sure i am ready with good diet - and all the correct sups - if im going to do it - im not going to fuck it up - im going to do it right.

Comment

Working...