X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jyzza
    Vet
    • Jul 2003

People at the gym

I have seen few friends at the gym that I haven’t seen in 4 months….I try to hit 4 different gyms a week….I don’t like to see same faces same machines….
    Well, they come up to me and congratulate me on my size gain…saying (holy sh*t bro, your huge, bla bla bla bla). That day I was doing shoulders so I looked pumped…
    They start asking me what cycle I’m on how many mg a week and all that stuff….
    I don’t mind sharing but it pisses me off when they say… (I’m going to do the same cycle and everything so I can gain what he gained).These are the people that don’t know sh*t, they don’t read, they don’t research…..they just come up to you at the gym and bug the sh*t out of you…..they want you to teach them everything in 5min…..then they want to take same exact thing….

Not same stack will for them…..gear is not magic…..I go to the gym and work my ass off….in the gym and at home….when I go to my girls house, I bring my chicken and other meal supplements w/…..this doesn’t happen over night…..

It just makes me mad that people like that make it seem like they can look the same in 1 month and its easy….

Sorry for nagging but I just wanted to get this of my chest…

Thanks for reading,

Jyzza
    * muj kochanie *
  • takemo

Hey nice rant Jyzza,now lower the androgens...j/k. Btw,please send me your cycle and your training routine so i can look just like you.

Comment

• razrblack

bro i feel your pain, i started hitting it hard two years ago with just supplements, and proper dieting, and hard-ass training. i made great gains, and would see people and they would ask me what i was doing. i would tell them, and the next day they would show up with their new bottle of protein, creatine, and bother the hell out of me about my diet. then this year i did my first cycle and, by the way, the water weight is clearing up thank god, but the same people who couldnt stay committed to natual supplements want me to tell them my cycle plan. so what they aren't going to read about juice, and learn for themselves? what if they have a freaking reaction to the sus or deca, or clen or whatever? am i their freaking scapegoat? so now i tell people to got to the ar's, the elite fitnesses, the steroid support's (which i am now calling home), and do what i do read and ask questions and freaking learn. most of all dont bother the hell out of me, i am trying to lift here!

Comment

• takemo

I agree with some things said here,but if someone who tries to learn asks for my acvice,it's probably because they value it.I will always help someone who is trying to learn,to guide them so they don't make some of the same mistakes i did,although when i was first learning we didn't have much to learn from.90% of people who reads the books will still ask opinions and questions if they think someone may be knowledgable on the subject.I would rather help someone who is willing to learn the right way then them do things the wrong way and possibly hurt themselves.I do agree however that people should try to learn what they can by themselves before asking stupid questions with easy answers.

Comment

• jyzza
          Vet
          • Jul 2003

takemo.....I have no problem sharing my knowledge....it just gets me when they say..I want to do the same cycle like you...how much did you pay? How many times a day to you inject...

When I go to the gym I go there to train not hold some guys hand and preach him.....

I like sharing my knowledge and learning new things here and other boards...but some people just want you to do all the work for them....

takemo....I'm not sending you my cycle either... :P
          * muj kochanie *

Comment

• razrblack

i am the same way, if i can help i will, after i am done with my training. its not that i dont want to help, but i am intently focused on the task at hand when i am in the gym. if, after i am done, someone wants to know how i go about things, and what certain supplements, and other things do, i will tell them what i can, and show them the bords. god knows i wouldnt have gotten as far as i did without the boards and some great help from the bros. when it comes time to workout though, i kinda dig what animal paks ads say, " get busy or get the hell out of my way!" that being said when i am not busting my hump, its cool for whoever to come up and ask me how i do what i do. its the damn copycat questions that kill me.

Comment

• takemo

Hey good bros(jyzza also),i understand completely what you're saying,i guess i didn't realize that ya'll meant during training,i hate to be interupted while lifting.I own a gym so i have to be cordial to everybody and their questions,trust me,i know all about being interupted while training.In fact i even train at other gyms i don't own so i can get a full workout without stopping for the phone ,etc.If someone there asks me some advice i'll politely say i'll talk to them when i'm finished.If they procede,i'll tell them"if you don't have enough respect for me to wait,i don't have enough respect for you to help".

Comment

• swampwood

Hay jyzza, it sounds like your just using free intro days at diff. gyms so you dont have to pay. :P J/K Dont beat me!

Comment

• jyzza
                  Vet
                  • Jul 2003

<!--QuoteBegin-swampwood+Jul 23 2003, 05:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (swampwood @ Jul 23 2003, 05:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Hay jyzza, it sounds like your just using free intro days at diff. gyms so you dont have to pay. :P J/K Dont beat me&#33; [/b][/quote]
                  It&#39;s funny that you say that.....I did something like that for 6 months.....lol
                  * muj kochanie *

Comment

• nevaenuf

Just tell them that steroids are for serious athletes-not losers who dont want to train.

Comment

• razrblack

hey swampwood in response to your signature, go with hushmail or cyber-rights. they both have free secure email boxes as well.

Comment

• H Bomb

don&#39;t worry jyzza, if your running the same cycle as you showed me awhile back you could show it to them and they wouldn&#39;t even understand it.

it was very detailed and well thought out. i am glad it worked for you bro.

you and johnnyb do some serious homework.

H Bomb

Comment

• quez82
                          • Jul 2003

I still think the worst thing is when people stare at you and you cant tell if their staring you down n talkin sh*t or just admiring...having people that i know that have been on gear for a bit dont know anything about it realizing after reading all of these forums how much i actually know ... but still have so much to learn...
                          Quez82 does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• Easto

I was getting accused in highschool that I was on roids. I don&#39;t even care anymore when peoploe say stuff to me about roids, I just laugh. I won&#39;t admit to anything cuz it&#39;s my business&#33;

Comment

Working...