games

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • razrblack

games

anyone know how to burn games off to discs to make them compatible in PS2? also looking for good game sites, to play when i am bored.
  • swampwood

Huh? We lift wieghts-Uhg. What are games? Ohh I know-Games are dropping plates on friends feet then running hehe uhg.
    Wish I could help Bro.Dont know

Comment

• razrblack

i got 10 to one, that there are others on here who are a little bit brighter than "drop a weight and run", if not i dadgum sure dont want to know about chemicals, and measurements from people less intelligent than myself. LOL! j/k , maybe i should have kept it to myself, but i was bored as hell at work today, and am sick of msn.com, and gamerival.com. need new game sites.

Comment

• jyzza
        Vet
        • Jul 2003

I think you have to buy a chip for your PS2 to be able to play burned games....
        * muj kochanie *

Comment

• rado

<!--QuoteBegin-jyzza+Jul 24 2003, 02:23 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jyzza @ Jul 24 2003, 02:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I think you have to buy a chip for your PS2 to be able to play burned games.... [/b][/quote]
          very true, otherwise it wont work.

Comment

• razrblack

no i mean websites that have games so i can play when i am bored at work

Comment

Working...