next cycle thoughts....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • razrblack

next cycle thoughts....

ok for my next cycle which will be my second, i am definitely gonna include:

500/mg test enan/ week
    first cycle was

sus 250/wk
    deca/ 250/wk
    i did this as a first cycle for 10 weeks, and ballooned the f**k up in water weight, ran clomid for pct, and am running clen right now. losing weight steadily but not drastically and strength is staying up. projecting a 15lb weight gain after all is said and done.

stats
    6'2
    prob 12-13 % bf
    eating around 3500 calories with 60% protein, 30% carbs and 10%fat.

now im on to my next plan. what would be good to run with test enan, to gainmore strenght, retain less water, than with the sus, and gain vascularity? would like to add another 5-10 lbs. tell me what you think bros. im am not running clomid again either, s**t broke me out all over back and shoulders. prob run nolva or proviron.
  • jyzza
    Vet
    • Jul 2003

How do you feel about running winny? at 50mg eod
    * muj kochanie *

Comment

• takemo

winny or eq would go good in your second cycle.

Comment

• razrblack

i would love to run winny, dont mind the injections, but from what i have seen the cost is kinda high. by no means am i trying to cheapskate, but my connects aer kinda high on the winny. what are the benefits of eq over winny? from what i've heard for putting on hard muscle, and increased vascularity winny is the best. am i right in this? let me know what you guys think on this

Comment

• bjuicen

I would do something like this:

wks 1-10 500mg test
          wks 1-10 400mg eq

standard post cycle therapy

Comment

• prolangtum

Too much protein and too little fat in those %'s IMO. Something along the lines of 40-50% protein, 30% fat and 20-30% carbs sounds better as far as overall health, as long as fas are healthy fats.

Comment

• razrblack

really too much protein? im tryin to take in up to 2g per lb of bodyweight. why would you adjust??

Comment

• Easto

<!--QuoteBegin-bjuicen+Jul 24 2003, 02:39 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bjuicen @ Jul 24 2003, 02:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I would do something like this:

wks 1-10 500mg test
                wks 1-10 400mg eq

standard post cycle therapy [/b][/quote]
                I think you would like something like this. Less water weight on the EQ compared to Deca.

Comment

• dieter

deff go the Eq if you want to gain vascularity.....

some of my mates are shooting 400-600mg a week... and they are looking preety good i must say.....

be prepared for a little hunger to kick in on Eq...

Comment

• deeballer

tren and some propinate would give you some more mass and a sh*t load of veins

Comment

• prolangtum

400g of protein=1600 cals 45%
                      200g of carbs=800 cals 23%
                      125g of fat=1125 cals 32%

3525 cals.

I like this better for lean gains. Center carbs around pre/during and post workout. Get the majority (150g or so) during the 4 hour period centered around the workout, for max gains, glycogen synthesis, and keeping gains lean. Good fats keep the cals up while minimizing insulin throughout the day. I would only make 50-75 grams or so of those 150g of carbs sugar. Maybe 10-25g of dextrose before, 10-25 during, and the rest afterwards. You can try what I do. Dilute out half your postworkout shake (say 50g of p and 75g of carbs total). So make it 25g of p and 37.5 g of carbs. 15 minutes prior to the gym, sip 13 of it. Make sure its in at least 32 oz of water. Throughout the workout, instead of going to the water fountain, sip on the diluted shake during the workout. Then after the workout slam the other half that wasnt made. You will noticed an increased energy during the workout, and stronger lifts and contractions.

Comment

Working...