Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dieter

decca cycle

hey guys...

im starting a decca cycle soon just wondering what the dossage should be for a first time decca user should be....

i have done 2 cycles in the past....

first was just plain old school D-bol

loved it great strength gains... but to pricey atm

second was Eq wasnt really impressed with it.. so i hope the decca will be a whole lot better... also the Eq made me very hungry and i found it hard to not eat when on it...

so yeah my goals are as follows:

want to gain a good 10-15 pounds of muscle

want am increase in strength

want my joints to stop hurting

MY stats are as follows:

been lifting for 6 years last year on and off abit but have got in to the full routine again... i weigh 75 Kg height 175 and train 5 days a week

so yeah just wondring if anyone could please lay out a good decca only cycle for me.... doses amd length would be great...

i know i should be taking test with decca but i cant... test makes me break out in rashes and pimples so its a big NO on my list...
  • dieter

common guys i thought this was aboard where we help each other out... so far 16 ppl have read this thread and not one reply...

surely someone can help...

Comment

• deeballer

do 400-600mg for the first two weeks and run it at 300mg for the rest throw some d-bals in for the first 5 weeks at 25-40 mg

Comment

• takemo

I would do as deeballer says except i would run 600mg the first 2 weeks and 400mg the rest.You may also want to try a different type of test or a human grade version.

Comment

• Easto

I would stay away form a deca only cycle. I will shut you down way too hard! If you have pimple problems on Test, why not supplement with some vitamin B-5 when on.

Comment

• prolangtum

Deca will shut down your natural testerone production hard. I would use at least 200-250mg a week for physical, physcological, and libido purposes.

Comment

• swampwood

If ya can't add the test then add something(anything) I'd use winny to add in at last half of cycle then bridge off slowly with winny.
              What deca are ya getting-200,300? If ya get 200 load 400 1st week then go 200wk. If it's 300-load600 then go 300 wk. Just using economics here with a respectable dose.
              But like everyones saying decas shutdown must be prepared for and were looking out for your best interest when we tell you to stack this one.

Comment

• jyzza
                Vet
                • Jul 2003

All I can add here is same thing...Deca only cycle is a NO..If you have a wife or a girlfriend then it's a big NO.....

Your cycle will be lot better if you throw some test in there......+ when on Deca make sure you eat enough protein....
                * muj kochanie *

Comment

• dieter

thanx bro's much aprreaciated...

might throw in some sust i shot should be enough

Comment

Working...