ready to start cycle

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Dave

ready to start cycle

Ok guys here it is. Ready, got gear in today here it is.
    16 vial Omnadren (sustanon)
    400 tabs Dbol
    16 vial Deca
    Hgc

How should I run for best results?
    My high protien diet will start with the cycle.

I am now 275lbs weighed in today. I want to go up to 310 if possible 315.
    My last cycle 9 wks ago i went from 268 to 306.
    Tested my b/f today 14%
    6 ft 1/2in tall

This will be my last, I think bulk cycle this yr. I will start to trim down but run more gear to so.

Give me your best pointers. Thanks Big dave
  • bigjay

How many Mg/ml in the vials?

Comment

• Big Dave

250 each vial 1cc

Comment

• Easto

I would run an 8 weeks cycle with.

Week 1 - 8 2 vials of Deca
        Week 1 - 8 2 vials of Sust
        Week 1 - 6 40mg Dbol ED

For the Hcg, 500ius everyday for the last 10 days of your cycle. Take it while the gear is still in you. Followed by Clomid and/or Nolvadex therapy.

***** EDITED BY EASTO *****

Comment

• Big Dave

re:Easto's quote ( I don't like it when people buy their gear, then ask someone to make a cycle from it. It is the same as buying supplies and saying "here .... build me a house". Plan your cycle before you buy the gear next time Big Dave. It is alot easier to build you are quality cycle)

Sorry didnt mean to affend anyone. Thought the board was for pointers and help.
          Sorry I asked for help. But I did plan my cycle, I was wanting to see if someone had a different way of running this cycle than I did.

Really I thought you guys at this forum would be here for help and support Didnt mean to upset anyone.
          This Quote from Easto whom I dont even know would make new members like myself wanna look for a new forum were the members were alittle more friendly.
          A forum is like a club or group of friends were people should be able to go and get friendly advice not a slap in the face.

Comment

• Easto

<!--QuoteBegin-Big Dave+Jul 26 2003, 06:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Big Dave @ Jul 26 2003, 06:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> re:Easto&#39;s quote ( I don&#39;t like it when people buy their gear, then ask someone to make a cycle from it. It is the same as buying supplies and saying "here .... build me a house". Plan your cycle before you buy the gear next time Big Dave. It is alot easier to build you are quality cycle)

Sorry didnt mean to affend anyone. Thought the board was for pointers and help.
            Sorry I asked for help. But I did plan my cycle, I was wanting to see if someone had a different way of running this cycle than I did.

Really I thought you guys at this forum would be here for help and support Didnt mean to upset anyone.
            This Quote from Easto whom I dont even know would make new members like myself wanna look for a new forum were the members were alittle more friendly.
            A forum is like a club or group of friends were people should be able to go and get friendly advice not a slap in the face. [/b][/quote]
            I wasn&#39;t being a dick about it.. sorry Bro. I was just suggesting another route next time. Sorry if it came around the wrong way. I didn&#39;t mean to bash you with that post.

Comment

• jyzza
              Vet
              • Jul 2003

All that Easto is trying to say is.....It is better to first put togather a cycle then you know what kind of goodies to get.....

We are all here to help bro.....lets us know if you have any further questions on your cycle....

BTW..Big Dave....do you have any pics of yourself? please post some. I would love to see a before and after at your weight...
              * muj kochanie *

Comment

Working...