Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Easto

Pretty Impressive

http://www.chemicalmuscle.com/forum/showth...=&threadid=2286

Check this out. I am pretty impressed!!!
  • rado

indeed it is, wow.

Comment

• Easto

Hey rado, how have you been? Haven't seen you around the boards in a while.

Comment

• rado

really busy with my new job at American Express, I know it sucks for me not being able to post like I use to.

Comment

• Easto

<!--QuoteBegin-rado+Jul 29 2003, 12:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rado @ Jul 29 2003, 12:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> really busy with my new job at American Express, I know it sucks for me not being able to post like I use to. [/b][/quote]
          I just read your post over at SM. I think that&#39;s total BS Bro.

What are you doing at American Express?

Comment

• rado

<!--QuoteBegin-Easto+Jul 29 2003, 12:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Easto @ Jul 29 2003, 12:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-rado+Jul 29 2003, 12:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rado &#064; Jul 29 2003, 12:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> really busy with my new job at American Express, I know it sucks for me not being able to post like I use to. [/b][/quote]
            I just read your post over at SM. I think that&#39;s total BS Bro.

What are you doing at American Express? [/b][/quote]
            it is, but you move on B)

I&#39;m a mgr of an interactive development dept.

Comment

• rado

here you go:

job description:

Email capture is the top business driver for the email channel at American Express. The Manager, Email Address Capture is charged with dramatically increasing customer and prospect email address penetration across all business units to enable interactive marketing and servicing. Utilizing both internal and external as well as offline and online channels, the manager maximizes the efficiency and quality of capture as well as develops and institutes strategies to maintain valid email addresses. As an advocate for appropriate privacy policies and industry best practices, the manager works with the appropriate legal and compliance teams to influence policy and pending legislation as well as formulates strategies to ensure that American Express email is delivered by ISPs. Responsibilities include: Seek out new capture opportunities, explore segmentation and incentive strategies, and test third-party services such as list hygiene and change of address. Utilize competitive and customer research to drive capture at the right level (e.g. customer vs. account) and work with utility and technology teams to implement. Manage ISP relationships and utilize diagnostic solutions to reduce unintentional blocking. Ensure that appropriate disclosures appear at all capture points and within email communications. Work with online acquisition team to develop prospect email database strategy.

Comment

• Easto

What did you take in school, if you don&#39;t mind me asking.

Holy sh*t ...we just hyjacked my thread

Comment

• rado

<!--QuoteBegin-Easto+Jul 29 2003, 01:07 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Easto @ Jul 29 2003, 01:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> What did you take in school, if you don&#39;t mind me asking.

Holy sh*t ...we just hyjacked my thread [/b][/quote]
                  at least it&#39;s your thread though. h34r:

I graduated with a B.A In Business Admin with a minor in M.I.S(Management Information Systems) B)

Comment

• razrblack

awesome results, and congrats on the new job thread hijacker&#33;

Comment

Working...