everyone gone?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • razrblack

everyone gone?

must not be much time to talk today, no one has posted much today. myself i had to get rid of the jeep today, damn AX5 tranny went out, and the fuel injection wasnt far behind. oh well, i got my first ford today, and we'll see how it goes. anyone had an explorer and can tell me their experiences with it. haha, usually asking about experiences with juice this could be a change of pace.
  • jyzza
    Vet
    • Jul 2003

It's been a very busy day for me
    * muj kochanie *

Comment

• Easto

I was around, but no one was posting at all.

Comment

• bigjay

I've been around

Comment

• bad-kitty

Me too

Comment

• takemo

Took a break to get some things done.

Comment

• Mertz98

sorry to hear you lost the jeep and even sorrier to hear you got a ford LOL

Comment

• Farm Boy

i've been around off and on, as far as an explorer, one hell of a rough ride. we bought one back in 98 and you could feel every bump, twig and pebble you ran over. tried changeing the factory tires and it helped some but not much. expedition is a much smoother ride in my opinion.

Comment

• razrblack

yea i was off an on all day yesterday, but not much posting going on. as far as explorers ride farm boy, you have obviously never owned a jeep wrangler YJ. explorer is like riding in a caddy comapred to the yj jeep. tj jeeps 97-now are where the most improvements were made in the jjeps. unfortunately mine was a 93, but damn i miss it already. chciks dont look at explorers much. my kids like it though.

Comment

Working...