p*sses me off

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • razrblack

p*sses me off

i've seen someone post a thread like this on another board, and got a great laugh out of it. lets hear your thoughts on :

things people do at the gym, that piss me off!
  • Easto

I do this all the time, but when other people do it I get fucking pissed.

Drop a bomp (one of those workout farts that could choke a fly) then walk away. By the time the stench is noticable, the suspect will be long gone.

Comment

• razrblack

well there is my first great laugh of the day. ill make sure to never go to the same gym as you bro!

i guess the thing that pisses me off the most is ignorance. i hate it when some puny little twit comes in there and throws (for example) 245 on the bench and then gets three spotted reps while having his whole body going into an epileptic fit trying to lift the weight. then they get up thinking they have f**king done something. i alway stress to the people i help, drop weight and do it right. quit trying to impress me, because you cant.

Comment

• Easto

I hate people that have BO in the gym. DEODORANT!!!!!!!

Comment

• urafreak

people that sit on a machine doing nothing while you wait for it.

Comment

• Easto

What about people that leave their weigh on the machine.

Or people that decide they are going to superset with every fucking machine in the gym.

Comment

• razrblack

how about the assholes that leave the dumbells in the floor because it is too much work to carry them two f*cking feet to the rack.

or the ones that wanna stand in the locker room and have a conversation for twenty minutes buck naked! hey, im no homophobe or anything, and i could give a sh*t less how many guys are in the showers but damn i dont wanna talk about life with some dumbass and his schlong flopping around.

or how about the fuckers that come in and turn the tv's on, and then have a freaking competition to see who can turn it up the loudest.

better yet, the pricks that take all of the attachments and put them on different machines in the gym, and then leave them there, when they are the only ones who use those attachments in the first place.

one more, before i get back to work, is the idiot who comes in for the first time, and tries to tell me how he used to be freaking huge, and had to take a couple of months off, but it wont take long for him to turn all of that fat into muscle. i'm sitting there thinking "fucker you aint never seen a weight, and it took more than a couple of months for 200 lbs of lard to build up on your fat ass". but i just smile and go about my workout thanking god i have the dedication and love for my body not to let that crap happen to me.

Comment

• rado

<!--QuoteBegin-Easto+Jul 31 2003, 09:05 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Easto @ Jul 31 2003, 09:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I hate people that have BO in the gym. DEODORANT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
                OMG hell yea. some people stink like ass no kidding

Comment

• Ghoust

I am glad I am able to workout at home. I would hate to put with that sh*t at a gym.

Comment

• jyzza
                    Vet
                    • Jul 2003

This is just a short one......

When you’re in the middle of your exercise on your 5th rep you hear someone asking how many sets you have left? Well it happened to me and I yelled at that person....I hate that....that’s disrespect....
                    * muj kochanie *

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

I agree with all of them. my pet peeve is talking and associating so much to where it makes me want to talk too

Comment

• YummyLicious

This was the funniest thread on here yet.......OMG I laughed, sad but all are soooooooo true&#33;&#33;&#33;

Comment

• saturn

It just pisses me off that other people are in the gym at the same time as me. I don&#39;t need any specific reasons but if you want one.

This was the last straw at my old gym. There was this guy using the squat rack to hold an ez-curl bar whit 5lb weights on it. He was having a harder time balacing that little bar on the safty bars than he would have had if he would have bent his fat ass over and picked it up from the floor. I needed the rack so I went over and asked if he was actually using the rack. His responce was he had 6 sets left.
                          I can&#39;t stand people that have no clue what they are doing but act like they are the king. A little later he was sitting on a bench reading a news paper tying up that peice of equptment. I finally got pissed off and droped a 45lb plate flat on the ground about a foot behind him. You should have seen him jump. I think he may have pissed his pants.

Comment

Working...