Liquid Products

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Easto

Liquid Products

This was posted on another board and was quite shocking.

"1g Clen = 1000mg. 1mg = 1000mcg. Most commercially prepared oral clen is dosed as 100 to 120mcg/ml.
    1gram of clen prepared = 10,000ml at 100mcg/ml. This equates to 100 x 100ml vials at 100mcg/ml. A scale that weighs in the .001 range would yeild the most accurate results.
    So you can see how far a measly 1g of clen can go. And to think that 50ml at 120mcg goes for $50.00 with your standard "Research" provider. What do you think is the profit margin there?"

I gram of Clen powder costs less than $2 USD. This will make 10 liters of LiquidClen @ 100mcg/mL. Makes me want to open my own "Research Company".

I would love to make me own Clen, but what the hell am I going to do with 10 liters of the stuff?
  • razrblack

hell im with you, i need to find some clen powder, to start my own "research" about every four to five months. great find easto.

Comment

• Easto

It crazy that you can make 10000ml @ 100mcg/ml for less that $2.00 worth of powder. We'll say that it costs no less than $50.00 total to make the clen. That includes bottles, and whatever you suspend/dissolve it in.

TOTAL COST
      Powder - $1.50
      Bottles - 100 x $3
      Liquid - $20.00

**These are 2 prices from suppliers of Liquid Clen****
      Company 1) 120mcg/ml 30ML $90.00
      3600mcg Total
      Company 2) 125mcg/ml 50ML $55.00
      6250mcg Total

REVENUE
      We'll say that our 100mcg/ML 100ML bottle will sell for $60.00. That Will give our customers 10000mcg and the best deal. So, if we sell all 100 of the 100ML bottles, we will make $6000.

Revenue -.....$6000.00
      Cost-..............$321.50

We are giving our customers an awesome deal on Clen. 10000mcg for $60.00 is a steal, yet we can still make $5678.50 profit. All from less than $2.00 worth of powder. I am sure that I could find vials cheaper than $3.00 each as well.

Comment

• razrblack

alright you are gonna have to quit talking about this before i quit my job and go into "research" full-time!

Comment

• Farm Boy

geez, i know thats right. i will not feel good about myself paying the prices that are out there for liquid clen. much less the tabs.

Comment

• Easto

The liquid stuff is cheaper than the tabs. If you want the cheapest liquid products, look no further than my signature.

Comment

• rado

that's why all these companies are starting to do liquids now.

good post bro.

Comment

• buyb12

liquids are alot tricker than you think.....

I'll just say peppermint cinnamon and fruit punch all with squirt pumps....

Comment

Working...