does any1 no about Trac

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shady9085

does any1 no about Trac

ive been working out now for about 2 months im 16 years n i started out about 130 pounds and now im about 145 pounds but i still feel as if im not doing good im still feel scrouny and weak

so i went to gnc to pick up creatine and this guy recomended Trac he said its the best any body no much about any good

and also heard no-explode is also really good whats the diffrence between the two and which is better

can some one pplease reply thanks
  • rado

Never heard of that kid, but welcome to PM !

Going to move this to another forum for you...

At your age, all I would do is take some good multi-vitamins, good protein, lots of food and sleep....At your age, sleep is really important since you're still growing, you grow while you sleep...

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

Get a good protein powder, some creatine and a good multi vitimin. Don't over train and eat plenty of good clean food, loads of it.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• BigSickD
        Vet
        • May 2004

These guys hit it for you. Spend your money on real food instead of hyped supplements. Protein powder, multis and creatine are the only supplements you need. Eat,Eat and then eat some more.
        BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• the shocker

Yeah i tried trac and didnt see hardly anthing from it, nor cellmass either. I took a creatine citrate from a local place that was around in stl and liked it alot though

Comment

• JrMaFia
            BANNED for being a JETS fan
            • Oct 2007

i spend my money on food and buy 10lb bags of cassein and whey you save alot of money like that
            Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
            Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
            Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
            Cassidy: Crue!
            Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
            Cassidy: Def Lep!
            Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
            Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
            Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

Working...