joints are wrecked

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Monster

joints are wrecked

first cycle of d-balls, winny and sust 250 gave me major strenght gains which i foolishly used to lift ridiculous amouts of wheight and eventually destroying my elbows. it feels like something is inside the middle of both my elbows and is trying to get out. when i lift wheight now curls, military preses or whatever it hurts so bad that i sometimes have to stop doing certain exersises. my net cyle in about two months from now is going to be decca and sust 250. besides glucosamine which dosnt work, is there anything out there that will tale this pain away, i will try anything. the sust dosnt take away pain, does decca do anything to relive it?????
  • Easto

Deca will lubricate your joints... seems like you need it too Bro.

Comment

• Ghoust

you might want to try sodium hylaurante, a Canadian UG makes it and it is very inexpensive. It is a IM injectable, you take it 2.5 cc once a week for 4 weeks, then take at least a 4 week break (the longer the better) and then repeat if necessary,

buddy of mine has not been able to do any pressing movements over his head without pain for 3 years and after 2 weeks he is pain free,

if you go to www.bayer.com and do a search for a product called legend you will find some info on the product, now legend is not taken IM and but the principal is the same.

good luck

Comment

• Ghoust

here is a pic
        Attached Files

Comment

• urafreak

anyone think a little time off from lifting would help? 4 days to a week?

Comment

• Monster

thanks boys, im sure to try that sodium solution, i'll keep you posted!!

Comment

• Monster

<!--QuoteBegin-Monster+Aug 1 2003, 05:09 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Monster @ Aug 1 2003, 05:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> thanks boys, im sure to try that sodium solution, i&#39;ll keep you posted&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
              by the way, where can i grab this from??

Comment

• deeballer

glucosamine must be taken for several months before you feel some results after 6 months on it you should be much better

Comment

• rado

<!--QuoteBegin-deeballer+Aug 1 2003, 10:27 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (deeballer @ Aug 1 2003, 10:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> glucosamine must be taken for several months before you feel some results after 6 months on it you should be much better [/b][/quote]
                  it will only help very little though

Comment

• urafreak

how the joints now monster?

Comment

• NubianBeauty

DrVJ... post your joint relief info

Comment

• daem

for my joint problems i went to a sports medicine place and i had the choice of getting vioxx or nabumetone (a generic anti-inflammatory) and for cost reasons decided to go with nabumetone.

with my insurance i pay less than 25 cents a day to run double the recommended dosage and it has done wonders for me.

vioxx is too damn expensive to run every day, so look for other alternatives.

Comment

Working...