test and d-bol cycle?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bonzai272

test and d-bol cycle?

i was wondering what some of you guys would recommend for me. i am 21 years old and i weigh 135 lbs and have been stuck at 135 lbs for 6 years. i am 5'9". i just started working for a gym so i now have the chance to work out. im tired of being a skinny little wimp. one of the trainers recommended i try a d-bol/test cycle for about 7-8 weeks. he was talking about once a week injections and 2 tabs a day of d-bol. im not sure what the dosages were as we didnt go into too much detail at work. i want to get huge and strong. i'd love to get to 180 lbs one day. what should i do?
  • TANK01

Okay

For starters, ignore the trainer he sounds like an idiot IMO. If the dbol is 5mg, and it probably is, 2 tabs will do nothing. Once a week injection of test aint good either.

I suggest you do a lot more research before you even consider a cycle.

You're comment about just starting work at a gym, so you'll be able to work-out, gives me the impression that you haven't been working-out up to now ??????

TANK

Comment

• bonzai272

naw, ive done a lot of working out in the past as well as playing sports while working out. i am currently working out 5 days a week. bottom line comes down to me getting cut not gaining weight or muscle. i want to gain muscle mass and lots of it. and why is once a week injection of test not good? how many tabs of d-bol should i be at per day. what kind of cycle does a scrawny guy like me whos been at 135 lbs forever get on?

Comment

• urafreak

please post a sample diet and routine. mass gain is heavily dependant on these two things. i have always had a hard time putting on mass, but it is doable.

Comment

• LiCH

Well I have a few suggestions: U need to eat around 5-6k calories a day at that weight, throw in 3 weight gainer shakes a day. maybe some creatine. Im not sure about ur test. Take 10-30mg a day, the more u take the more u gain, yes, but u will loose some if u gain rlly fast, body cant hold it after cycle. Bur main thinkg to gaining weight is eating, eati like crazy, and ear clean.

Comment

• LiCH

*NOTE* the 10-30mg is refering to D Bol

Comment

• TANK01

Mmmm not sure about that calorie advice IMO. :blink:

I'm near 250 lbs and if I stuffed 5 to 6000 calories a day I'd probably explode.
              But each to his own. :gap:

TANK

Comment

• LiCH

No trust me, especially at his weight, he needs a good 5-8 meals a day, and AT LEAST 4k cal. Eat clean, throw in some weight gainer shakes. Take ur cycle. Ull be there in no time

Comment

• rado

<!--QuoteBegin-TANK01+Aug 2 2003, 01:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TANK01 @ Aug 2 2003, 01:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Mmmm not sure about that calorie advice IMO. :blink:

I&#39;m near 250 lbs and if I stuffed 5 to 6000 calories a day I&#39;d probably explode.
                  But each to his own. :gap:

TANK [/b][/quote]
                  I agree.

Comment

• bonzai272

thanks for the help guys. i am currently eating as much food as i can including lots of chicken. i take weight gainer drinks regularly too. i can agree with the statements about 5-6k calories a day being a lot, i know i need to eat a lot of calories but that is a lot, i feel ready to explode when i eat that many calories a day; to the point where i jus have to lay there and if i move or go work out, i just feel really slugish. so im eating as much as i can, and working out regularly so now i just need to get the cycle going right? and basically if i just do d-bol its pointless cuz ill lose it all after the cycle? so if i add test in there ill be able to keep the weight or will i lose a few pounds of it? is this a good cycle for me or should i go another route?

Comment

• Huge Presser

Well it looks like you&#39;re on the right track bro. However, I must disagree in saying it&#39;s necessary for you to do a cycle right now. At 135 lbs there&#39;s tons more you can gain naturally... some of us will be able to gain it fast, some slow, but I truly think you should hold back and eat eat eat until you feel like you&#39;re going to explode. Otherwise you could be wasting some good natural gains you will be able to make.
                      But of course it&#39;s your choice.

HP

Comment

• Easto

How did I miss this thread?

Anyways, you need to rethink this whole AAS thing. At 135 pounds you need to be getting your diet and training in order . I would suggest giving us a sample diet plan that you use. From there we can give you some pointer and before you know it, you&#39;ll be 150, then 160, then 200lbs .

BTW, the trainer that you talked to needs a nice kick in the ass. He has given you some terrible advice Bro.

Comment

• Huge Presser

Thanks Easto, I&#39;m glad there are others who think he should wait. I agree that he will be able to make plenty more gains naturally, and he should not think about roids for a while.

HP

Comment

• Easto

This is ridiculous&#33; I can&#39;t believe someone 135 pounds wants to do steroids. Hell, I was 200+lbs before I did my first cycle and I honestly think I could have still gained naturally.

If you are at a plateau @ 135 pounds, there are alot of things wrong that steroids WON&#39;T fix. DIET, REST, TRAINING&#33;&#33;&#33;

Comment

• swampwood

:dr.evil: Hay bros, If he&#39;s here hes probably allready decided to GO. I know when I decided there was no talkin me out.
                              At least his trainer isn&#39;t talking him into a gram/wk. cycle-Thats the only good thing I can say for him .
                              Realisticly, How many mg. of DB would someone that small need?I don&#39;t believe he would need more than20 if that much.

Comment

Working...