endotest

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kman

endotest

Has anybody read the advertisment for ENDOTEST by san ?In the begining of the read they talk how everybody using real test is doing it wrong.I hardly buy these mags but found this in the may issue of FLEX ,page139.What do you all think of this product and of there idea on how we use to much test. I wouldnt buy this crap if i didnt have to crap so much from eating 250 grams of protein a day.
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Originally posted by kman
    Has anybody read the advertisment for ENDOTEST by san ?In the begining of the read they talk how everybody using real test is doing it wrong.I hardly buy these mags but found this in the may issue of FLEX ,page139.What do you all think of this product and of there idea on how we use to much test. I wouldnt buy this crap if i didnt have to crap so much from eating 250 grams of protein a day.

Endotest by san is supposed to work similiar to clomid or nolva by increasing LH which in turn signals the testes to produce more test. This maybe of benefit post cycle when test production has ceased. I doubt that there would be much noticable effect in a person who's testes are already functioning normally.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• BigSickD
      Vet
      • May 2004

Originally posted by liftsiron
      Endotest by san is supposed to work similiar to clomid or nolva by increasing LH which in turn signals the testes to produce more test. This maybe of benefit post cycle when test production has ceased. I doubt that there would be much noticable effect in a person who's testes are already functioning normally.
      Exactamundo..
      BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

Working...